chapter 4

Melanie p.o.v

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock that read 9:02 am. I rolled over flat on my stomach and just laid there. after of just being lazy I dragged myself out the bed and walked out to the bathroom.

I peed then wash my hands getting ready to brush my teeth and wash my face. after that I walked into the kitchen fixing me some breakfast. starting to make my eggs and cheese Trey walked in and sat at the kitchen table reading some sports magazine. " well good morning missy" trey said.

I don't really feel like talking to him but he will keep going on trying to start something. "good morning mister" I said not really trying to talk. I felt eyes burning into the side of my head turning to see him looking at me. he caught me and looked back down at what he was reading.

I looked down at myself seeing that I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top. it's too late now to change so luckily I was finished and put it on my plate. I put the pan in the sink and started to wash it. I felt something hover over me and it was him getting a cup over me in the cabinet above the sink. I rolled my eyes put the pan in the dish holder " excuse me can I get through". he moved and went inside the refrigerator to get a cup of juice.

I quickly grab my plate when mom came in the kitchen. " hey baby" she said to me kissing my cheek. " ewww mama coodies" I said whip wiping my face laughing. she flocked me off and went to go kiss trey. I faked gagged and went on into my room.

king p.o.v

I woke up like a few mintues ago and just laying here with nothing to do. I was looking through my messages to see if anyone texted me. no one did I looked in my contacts and saw "Melanie 🍫" and clicked on message.

me: hey there, hey there *dej loaf voice*

she didn't reply back yet so I just tossed my phone and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked back into the room. my phone lit up telling me I have a notification.

Melanie🍫: smh, wassup tho

me: nothing really hungry asf tho😭

Melanie🍫: aww poor baby

me: just for that you should come and make me breakfast

Melanie🍫: I would but I don't know where you live tho so😂😝

me: nah I'm just playing

me and melanine just been texting for awhile and from the look of it she really cool tho. but we just friends tho
so dont be sweating me now.

my phone started to ring right when I was about to get up. I looked at my phone that read 'baby👶❤' so I answered. " what's up babe I didn't hear from you since I drop yah off yesterday" I said in my baby voice. she laughed " I miss you to baby I might swing by but my head hurts".

I made my way to the living room and sitting down on the couch. I put the phone on my lap on speaker about to play my p4. "that's what yah big headed ass get for  drinking" I said. it stayed quite for a while " shut up but FaceTime me" she said.

amber p.o.v

king face timed me and all I see is the ceiling, babe I kept saying. " yeah wassup " he said just showing his face a little. " I know you not playing that dumb game while talking to me" i said. " I mean you told me to face time sooo" he said still not looking at the phone.

Ashley was tossing and turning in the bed. I'm bored she needs to wake up right now. I raises my hand up high and slapped her ass so hard. "ahhhh what the fuck my ass cheek hurt" I couldn't stop laughing her butt cheek was so red. " yo what yah doing" I heard king say. now he wanna talk all of a sudden. "  I slapped Ashley ass cheek so hard it's red" I said crying now. he started laughing too " she gonna whoop that ass" he said.