chapter 1

King p.o.v

I was sleeping when my girlfriend Amber called me "what damn" I said slight annoyed waking me up and shit. " well excuse me but I was asking if you can bring me and my home girl shopping because we going to this party tonight" she asked.

Me and amber been known each other for sometime, we like 1onth into our relationship. Everyone and even I know she just a gold digger but I got Hella hoes anyways, see just my main chick. She think I really cuffed her ass as Bae for real but nah I'm just chilling for now. " ight whatever don't be calling me at like 7 in the morning again with that shit" I said. " alright grumpy bye love you" she said rushing me off the phone.

I just layed in bed for a little trying to go back to sleep but that ain't work, so I puts some grey sweatpants on and went to brush my teeth. Too sexy to be having stank breathe, I know I may sound cocky but shit it's true all the ladies love me. As I walked into the kitchen about to have some cereal a came from the front door. ugghh dang everyone messing up my morning.

opened the door revealing my nigga Chad. I dapped him "wassup yoo" he said while coming in the house locking the door behind him. He followed me into the kitchen continued what I was doing. " nun really tho just chilling, I would've been sleping if amber erky ass didn't wake me up talm bout shopping" I said turning around giving him the "really nigga" face.

" lmfaoo d.a I would've hit decline and took ass to sleep" making us both laugh, walking into the living room.

Chad he is like a brother to me, we knew each other since diapers. We been through struggles and hard times and we worked our way up since the age 13. If you catch my drift me and Chad been hustling on the streets since that age working for other drug dealers and now we the niggas on top. With our crew though it's Me, Chad, Damien, Mark and Trill. We met them in our freshman year of high school and been rocking together since then now we seniors.

We all like family and people give us respect like " put some respeck on my name" but anyway chad called the rest of the crew to come over.

Amber p.o.v

Heyyyy bitchess, nah let me stop but you already now me as king girlfriend. To be honest he is one fine ass nigga I only mess with him because he got money and I get more respect because of what he does. I have done type of feelings but not that deep. I called up my home girl Ashley " heyyyy booooo" I yelled in her ear.

she laughed " if you don't stop yelling in my ear before I'm going to have to slap some sense into you". she too much but that's my best friend, a bond that can't be broken. " well anyways I was calling to let you know king is going to take us shopping so we can go out tonight" I said changing the topic.

" girl you stay trying to spend his money but whatever" she said with a slight chuckle. I rested my head on the pillow "don't hate the player hate the game" I said simply. It was silent for a sec " whatever girl I love you and all that but you just woke up, I'm finna go back to sleep" she said. " ight text me when you wake up so we can go to kings house" I said in my baby voice pouting. " amber if you don't stop love you bye" she said hanging up.

 " amber if you don't stop love you bye" she said hanging up

(chad)

(amber)

(amber)