chapter 2

King P.o.v

" Yo come on bro you really cheating" mark said. right now the whole crew at my house just chilling. Mark and his brother Trill playing 2k right now.

" stop acting like a little bitch and take this defeat" he said while scoring a three making everyone laugh. But mark had on a straight face he paused the game " yah can all suck my dick and I'm ordering me some Chinese". this boy a trip he just mad because he suck. he walked into the kitchen and I followed him. " yo bro can you order me some plain fried rice and fried chicken".

" Nah but d can order you some tho" he said. " who the fuck is d" I asked confused but I realized I should've never said that. " deez nutz nigga, sike nah I got you and the rest of them" he said laughing. As you can see mark is like the childish and goofy one of this group. I shook my head " you play all day" I said while getting me a cup of juice making a mental note of going food shopping. " ight bro the food will be here in like 30 minutes he said. I nodded and back to my room so I can take a shower. my bathroom was in my room so I just grabbed my towel and my phone walking into the bathroom. so you know I have to bump while I'm in the shower.

I put on the shower, took off my clothes and stood there until I found a song. I came across luv by tory lanez that lowkey my song so I put it on ad hopped in he shower. I started singing but didn't realize

We all sip the Henny for the day baby
Bad man, we no stray baby
Oops I done fell for your way baby
I know girl but (Everyone falls)
And I know from the first time, the first time
I seen your love, you got me baby
Even though girl I know that I will fall for you
You got to know that everyone falls
Oops I done fell so deep baby
Oops I want you for me baby
Oops I done fell so deep 'cause
Everyone falls in love sometimes
I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime
If you let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
If you let me touch you, and if you let me love you 'til the morn-

that's when my phone started ringing, I hate when people call me at the wrong time, especially when I'm in the shower. I was gonna let it ring but I decided against it and answered " what" I said not really trying to talk. " yeah well nigga we hear you from the living room singing 'everyone falls in love sometimes' head ass". It mark stupid ass making me laugh " nigga get off my line bye" I said hanging up. A couple minutes later I hopped out the shower walking back into my room.

I pulled out some Polo boxers and pair of socks. Then I put on some Vaseline on my body because lotion still be making me ashy no matter the amount. looking in my dresser for something to wear I pulled out some nike shorts, a wife beater, and white shirt. I put my pair of socks on and put my nike slides on.

walking into the living room these boys already chomping down on they food. " damn could've told me the food was here" I said shaking my head. mark gave me my food and we just watch menace to society. There's was a knock on the door and we just kept eating. " nigga ain't you gonna get the door or nah" trill said.

Amber p.o.v

Me and my best friend Ashley just pulled up at king house we been knocking on this door for like a minute now. I know he here because I can hear trill and the them. finally the door open revealing my baby king.
"hey babe" I said pulling him down to kiss me. King is like 6'0 im only like 5 feet. we walked in went towards the living room as we see trill and them.

trill,mark, and Chad was on one couch and on the other was Damien and king. Ashley sat next to trill and I sat next to king. " dang yah mad rude can't say hi" amber said. mark mugged me and mumbled " bitch fuck you think you is the first lady" she the only that heard it but ignored. the rest of them just nodded at me.