chapter 7

Mark p.o.v
next morning

That parry was live, people really partied they ass of. what killed the vibe was when amber inner hoe came out. That's some messed up shit he really was loyal to her.

but you know what they say " these how's ain't loyal"

Mealnie p.o.v

I woke up after blanking my eyes for a few seconds. I see that king still sleeping on my chest. you can tell that he was into that girl by the way he cried. I personally dont like her, she was lowkey grilling me. Knowing me I was trying by best not to slap the dhit out of her.

I used my hands on the bed to try and lift myself up. I stop trying after 3 seconds he too heavy. should I wake him up or not?, I questioned myself while looking a him. King look so cute sleeping, I reached for my phone. I went to camera and took a picture of him. the flash came on while I took the picture "stop playing" he mumbled in a sleepy voice. when boys talking in their sleepy voice its like 😩. "aww stop being a big baby and get your big ass head of my chest" I said tapping his shoulder.

"alrighsaid" he opened his eyes rubbing them, then walk into his bathroom. I got and walked to the kitchen. I heard movement s in there and lookly here we have mark. he was eating some chicken from leftovers from the party. "you just have to be the oddball to eat chicken early in the morning" I said walking to the cabinet. I found myself a cup to get smethung to drink. " well last time I tired to cook pancakes here,  almost burnt down the house" he said throwing out his plate.

"now that explains a lot" I said  while I poured my self some fruit punch. "morning people" I turned around to see his brother and that girl he was with. I said morning back " yo who tryna go to IHOP for breakfast" mark said right when king walked in. " you just ate a full of chicken" I said.

"oh well lil sis I'm still hungry" he said."well I'm down " king said grabbing his keys of the holder. we all nodded and I went to put my clothes back on. I came back to go to king car out front. I went in the front seat I looked at him. he face was the same like before, a unreadable face. "are you okay? wanna talk about it" I know that's a dumb question to ask right now but I had too.

he looked at me before flashing his smile "I'm good don't worry about me". I just noddeed my head, knowng he lying but I won't stretch it.

I notice how the whole ride there his girl, well ex kept calling him. king looked like he wanted to pick it up but didn't. we are now eating breakfast laughing and joking around. you already know how mark is.

King p.o.v

we just in the diner just joking and eating around. this actually taking my mind away from amber tho. I know its gonna come to time when we need to talk but right now I don't want to talk. we keep blowing up my phone up but I just turned it off and just chill with the fam.

" excuse me but if you guys are done you have to pay the bill" it was the waitress from last time. " alright so when we done talking and stuff the we I'll pay chill out" mark said. mark is very blunt what ever comes to his kid he says it. she cleared her throat " well when you done just call me over" she said before leaving.

" bitch feenin for us to leave this her second time coming over " mark said drinking his orange juice. making us all laugh, then we just put the money in the table and left. I got in the car, I could've sworn Melanie was right behind me. I look up to see some nigga talking to her. he all in her face like damn let her breathe. after they convo she finally came in the car.

"sorry for that" she said while putting her seatbelt on. I just started the car and just left the parking lot. I don't know but for some reason I just got slight mad. " king I know you not salty because of that boy " she said.

I look at her to see her have a slight smirk."I'm really not tho" I said letting out a slight laugh. "whatever you say papi" she said trying to sound Hispanic.

"whatever you say mami" I sad givbg her a wink. I took Melanie home and as u ouoled up to my house I was amber car parked out front. I sighed already knowing what's about to happen. I jogged to the door opening it, "why you here, and give me my key I gave you". she got up from the couch "please listen to me I'm sorry and I really  didnt mean it, I was a little tipsy and I don't know what came over me please" she said trying touch my hand. I snatch my hand away " no give me my fucking key am get to stepping" I said while opening the door.

she grew angry, I cat tell cause her little face was red. " is it because of that bitch at the party " she said. now she got me pissed off " dont call her no bitch my nigga she hasn't didn't anything, you worrying about her but what you need to be focusing on is your how ass actions". I can see tearing flowing down her eyes to say seeing hurt didnt make m feel bad is an under statement.

but shit she hurt my feelings too after everything I did for her. "fuck you" she said throwing the keys at me. she began walking out " no, go fuck that nigga who dick you was sucking" then I slammed my door locking it.

Amber p.o.v

I know its that dark ass bitch that stealing my man anyway from me. he even stood up for her and even called me a how. king never called me a hoe before. just sit back and watch, I will get my man back if it includes killing the girl.

I started my car now going to my house to think of a plan.

******
amber feeling SALTY or what