A Prologue By God, sort of.

Hello, a rather mundane entrance for the title of this introduction. You can consider this a fourth wall break, of sorts. For if it were a fourth wall break, that would imply that I and this story is indeed a false and fictional tale. It is not. What one man perceives as fiction is another mans life. Each story creates its own universe, a universe in which the story is true. Consider it a more meta multiverse theory. Also i would like to take this moment to state that the multiverse theory, is not a theory. Every choice you make will spawn another universe. If there was a one percent chance that that, ehem, "hot chick" would ever except your inane request to go out with her, there is a universe in which that is in fact true. Of course don't get ahead of yourself, for if there is absolutely no chance in a yes or no choice say, will you or will you not fly, you will not fly. There are universes where evolution took a different path and people can in fact fly, but i am guessing that you are not a member of them. This all brings us to this question, (you may have other questions but this one should hopefully take priority) who am I?

I am Perception. I am the result of a concept taking form. I am the only being who can see through all of the infinite amount of universes. If you wished for a comparison that you can understand, I am God, yes uppercase, I am the embodiment of omniscience. And if you just imagined me as some old white guy with a beard in robes, you are right, and you are wrong. I look exactly as you would imagine me. To some i look like a great monster with a squids head. To others a triangle with an eye on it. I had one culture once perceive me as a giant monkey head in outer space. Yeah, so godly. Most of the time the multiverse can operate itself, so for all those religious wars being fought throughout multiple universes; God does nothing, it's all science, well most of the time. Like I said, sometimes I have to get involved. But don't think of me as some powerful being that can strike down worlds with a single glance, I'm not. My most powerful technique is levitation, and that's only for theatrical purposes. So i have a three step plan. A. look for the universe to solve the problem itself. B. give the universe the knowledge to solve the problem. C. seal off the universe and let it collapse.

              Many universes have collapsed under my watch, I have turned emotionless to it. But then some stupid scientist under a universe that never felt religion, meaning they were never held back by the thoughts of God, Built a machine. He figured out the multiverse theory himself, not the first mind you, and figured "Oh if i FUCKED around with everything that had ever been, maybe my wife wouldn't be dead." so he decided to construct a bridge. I would have stopped him but I was much more interested in a civil war between a patriot and a flying tin can. This bridge was meant to build a path to a universe where the poor sod could be with his wife.

It failed.