Interlude: In Which Tiff Has A Bad Day

Tiff woke up with pins and needles in his right foot. About as close as he could get to waking up on the wrong side of his little twin bed.  He got out of bed and ended up stepping on a Lego in the process. He then walked up the stairs hitting his on a pipe in the process. He walked in the kitchen and then began to prepare his breakfast. He removed all of the flour from the counter and placed the bowl down, careful as to not crack it further. He poured his milk and raisin bran, in whatever order you prefer. He then proceeded to leave the house, tripping face first over his fathers unconscious feet in the hall. When outside he saw that the others were already waiting for him. He was happy that they had decided to vote him in, but it could not have happened at a worse time. 

                   His fathers business was having some down turns and Tiff had to be there for his father to express his emotion for such down turns. But as he promised during his inauguration as one week president of the group, he had to show up to bully Jacob days. Such were the thoughts in his head as he met up with the rest of the group. After waiting another ten minutes at the usual meeting place everyone (Steve had slept in) finally showed up for the planning. They had decided that today in order to get the most out of being utter jackasses, they would have to launch what they called operation plan "Call Jacob a retard and then take his lunch money" they were less good at naming things than they would have liked.

                    After thoroughly planning every step they moved out. It was approximately a 15 minute walk to where Jacob was supposed to be. It was a 12 minute walk to where they died. It was a typical enough walk so Jacob hadn't been paying much attention when he heard Robert shout "hey ret-" and then cough, a lot. He felt himself get smacked by a blonde blur so hard he flew across the sidewalk. Lying on his side her heard Steve as he was only saying "shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshi-" and more coughs. Now all he could really hear was Marcos crying and himself pissing his pants. It was then that Tiff finally tuned in order to see what was going on.

                         What he saw was enough to give anyone severe PTSD, All of his group had been impaled, Robert laid half on the sidewalk half on the street, Marco was someones garden wall, Steve's foot could be seen in an alley way someways away. And the perpetrator stood in front of Tiff wearing a hood, gloves, and other conspicuous murdurey things. Tiff could barely throw a punch before his chest set on a figurative fire. He looked down to see a pure iron rod. His last words were of the more mundane side, "Damn J-"

The cops arrived an hour later.