Chapter three

When he collapsed I switched into full doctor mode, running as fast as I could towards him. He was having an asthma attack, and by the look of things he had forgotten his inhaler. He was lying on the dirty ground, not breathing. I started the chest compressions as everyone ran over. I told someone how to do CPR and asked anyone if they knew where his dorm was. I already knew, after following him back once, but they didn't need to know that. Once I was told the location I sprinted as fast as I possibly could. The door was wide open, the inhaler in his bedside drawer. I grabbed it and began to run, my feet pounding against the hard earth. The i placed it in his mouth and pushed the button. He sat up straight. I pressed the button again and he seemed to snap out of it. The whole team round us. He looked up at them and blushed, he tried to get up. I wouldn't let him. He looked at me in shock.

"Are you okay?"

He seemed to nod slowly before I helped him to his feet. His eyes swam with tears.

"I'm sorry"

I felt so bad for him. So, i put one hand on his shoulder.

It's okay, your okay. We are all okay with this, I'd rather save your life than play in this match any day"

I meant it truthfully. He seemed to gasp. I told him to go back to his dorms and he did.

And the whole match was played with his striking eyes right at the front of my thoughts.