Chapter 10-Being A Pierce

Chapter 10

(Chapter 10)

*Damon's POV*

With Anna back it's driving me crazy. I've missed her so much. I haven't been this sappy since 1864. After I was turned all the memories of her came flooding back to me, ever since I found her all I see when I close my eyes is her. He beautiful face, her smile, her laugh, last night I couldn't sleep she wouldn't get out of my head. Today when she laughed and squealed made me miss her even more, but when she fell off the balcony I had to catch her I couldn't let her fall. Even though she was practically indestructible I couldn't let it happen. Gosh listen to me I sound like some love sick puppy. I sat at the bar drink in my hands, the sound of the bass rumbling through my body.

"Who wants to get drunk?" Anna laughed in my ear.

"I'm already there." I chuckled.

"Double." She told the bar tender.

"I'm gunna need to see some I.D." He said.

"No you don't." She said compelling him.

"That's going to be.."

"On the house." She said. "Thanks."

She slid a shot glass in front of me and I took it.

"Bottoms up." She laughed raising her glass and downed it.

"Hey wana go do something fun?" She asked.

"Sure what's that?" I asked.

"Let’s steal some booze and let's go get drunk." She said with a serious look on her face.

"Oh my goodness Annabell Pierce, you are quiet and improper young lady." I said faking my best British accent.

"Hey, it wouldn't be the first time and sure as heck won't be the last." She laughed poking me in the stomach.

"Mmhkay let's go!" I said taking the big bottle of booze off the rack and slapping down a 10 dollar bill on the bar.

We walked to the cemetery and sat down on a broken log. I pulled open the bottle and took a swig.

"And how is this fun?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh I don't know I kind of wanted to just talk to you. I've missed you Damon." She said resting her head on my shoulder.

"I've missed you too." I said as she took a swig at the alcohol.

"Do you regret it?" She asked.

"Do I regret what?" I asked.

"Falling in love." She whispered looking up at my face.

"No." I said setting the bottle on the ground.

"Do you love me Damon?" She asked.

 "Yes." I whispered into her hair.

"Did Katherine compel you?" She asked.

"Yes, Anna I loved you with all my heart." I whispered pulling her closer to me.

"I know. I wanted to hear you say it" She said snuggling into my jacket.

"Damon?" She asked.

"Mmhmm?" I grunted.

"I used all your shampoo." She whispered.