chapter 17-Being A Pierce

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 1078 READS HOLLY CRAP I DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT GOOD!!!! i am currently really excited yet pissed off because my computer isnt working right and my ipod isnt working either.... which is holding 5 chapters of this story yeah im a little uspet because the last chapter is chapter 22 ughhh! well here is chapter 17 hope u like it!

(Chapter 18)
I sat on the grass basking in to sun that I could no longer feel. My long brown hair fell in long curls down my back. I was wearing some Jean shorts and a low tank top that showed my bra a little. I sat and read the letter that Damon had written me and put on my bed this morning.
'Dear Annabell, I knew you wouldn't talk to me about this so I'm writing this. I know I messed up I didn't mean to say what I did I was upset it just came out. I'm really, incredibly stupid, I get all worked up and things come out, that I don't mean. Please, please forgive me. If I have to get down on my knees so be it. Just please forgive me. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you. Please. Anna. Please.' I sighed and put the letter down on the ground next to me. I watched as a bus went down the street. 3 teenagers walked off of it and headed towards a house where there must have been a party going on. I could feel the bass vibrating through the ground and I could hear the music and the teenagers yelling at each other probably drunk. I watched as a man also walked off the bus and turned to head towards the Salvatore's house. He looked very familiar but I couldn't make his face out from here. He walked towards me and I began to panic. I ran for the house and locked the doors as I did got in.
"Damon!!!!" I screamed.
"What! Anna?" He asked running into the room.
"Elijah." I whispered.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
(Damon's POV)
"Damon!" Anna yelled from down stairs.
"What! Anna?" I yelled running down the stairs.
"Elijah." She whispered. She ran to me tears running down her face.
"Shhh it's going to be okay, I won't let him get you." I whispered into her hair.
We heard a knock at the door and she had a terrified look on her face. She shook her head as to tell me not to answer it. I pushed her behind me and she buried her self into my back. I un-locked to door and slowly opened it as Anna trembled behind me. A pretty tall man with brownish black hair dressed in a suit stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets.
(Annas POV)
"Hello." He said in a deep voice.
"Can I help you?" Damon pretending not to know who he is.
"Can I speak to Annabel?" He asked looking over at me.
"No." Damon said as I hid my face into his back.
"You will let me in." Elijah said.
"Come in." Damon said.
"What the hell!" I yelled at him.
Elijah stepped through the door and I tried to run up stairs.
"I just want to talk." He said running in front of me.
"Why should I trust you? You killed me!" I asked fiercely venom seeping through my words.
"I want to talk to you about Katrina Patrolva." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

sorry its kindah short but its exciting kindah pleaseee chill if i dont upload soon like is said b4 my ipod is busted carrying the chapters i have to upload... thanks! LOVE YOU JanelleXox