Chapter One (1)

Cindi's POV:

It was just like any other day at the orphanage loud downstairs and I was my room listening to music when I felt my bed sink.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Well that's a nice way to greet your friend. No, scratch that best and only friend." Sammy said as she took out one of my headphones out and put it in her ear.

"As you said best friend. Any request?" I said as I was scrolling through my playlist on Pandora.

"Hunter Hayes Radio. And we only have time to listen to one song."

I pressed his station and the beat only had to start so that we can know the song.

"Why only one song?" I asked her as I flipped on my back then she did the same .

"Someone's coming to look for a kid." she said as we looked at the cracked and peeling ceiling.

"You know who it is yet? And do we have anything planned for tonight and tomorrow?"

"Uh.... nothing tonight and Yes" She said as she paused the song and sat up.

"Well, are you going to tell me who it is or not?" I said and nudged her with my elbow.

"Okay, brace yourself. Because this is kind of a big deal for the both of us." She said as she made me stand up. "It's One Direction!"

"You're joking right?" I asked trying to see if it was just her prank, it wasn't . Both sadly and thankfully . Sadly because that means that all the girls will be even more desperate to get picked. And thankfully, because that means that I would be able to see them (I'm a fan don't judge)

"When are they coming?" I asked as looked at her.

"Girls come down here. There are some boys that would Like to see you all!" Jaycee our orphanage person said.

"I'm starting to think now."

"No shit Sherlock." I said as I slapped her in the stomach.

"Ow, jeez don't hit me. I still have that bruise from Saturday’s job."

"Sorry. I had no idea of that." I said as sarcastically as I could possibly say.

"I think they're going to come up here, so I shall go." She said as she got up and walked to the window which she came in through and opened it. "Call me if anything happens, and we can meet up at the church on Sunday." She said before she left.

"Sure thing." I said as we hugged each other.

"I should go. Parents are waiting for me." She said as she put her legg out the window. and went to the edge of the roof. "Later cupcake!"

"Oh go away!"

With that she jumped off the roof and landed on her feet and ran to the sidewalk. After she did that I climbed to the wooden beams on the ceiling. And put my music back on  and waited.

JAYCEE'S POV:

The guys from One Direction are here! Okay Jay don't freak out, DO NOT FREAK OUT!

"Girls come down here. There are some boys that would Like to see you all!" I called all the girls downstairs so they could get in the line. And when they saw the lads they all started to freak out.

"Hello everyone." Louis said to them.

And as usual Cin was not down here. I am going to drag her o-

"Uh is this everyone?" Niall said he looked back to all the lads playing and talking with the children.

"No. There's one more girl that isn't down here. If you'd like to get the boys and follow me." I said as I was Iooking into his blue- green eyes. He started to blush and said.