Chapter fourteen (14)

I woke up and Sammy was still in the bed using my iPod. "Morning." She said as I was stretching.

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Half past noon."

"Lucky for me it's Saturday. Have you left the room?" I asked going to the dresser to brush my hair that was not so messed up and put it in a ponytail.

"Yeah. I took a shower at like seven thirty."

"No one saw you?" I asked going back to the bed

"Nope everyone was still asleep."

"Oh, I will be right back."

"Where you going?" She asked as I was about to open the door.

"I gotta pee."

"Ok, have fun with that."

I didn't say anything just left and went to the restroom. I did my business and was walking to my room when "Hey." I turned and saw Harry standing there.

"Hey?"

"I told the guys that Sammy was here."

"What? Why? What else did you tell them?"

"Nothing just that I heard you talking to someone last night and I figured you had invited someone over."

I looked around to make sure that no one was around and dragged him in the room. Sammy looked up from the iPod and looked at me "He knows about me and what happened to you last night."

We talked for a bit letting him know our secret and got the two acquainted. "Are you guys ready to eat? Everyone is waiting for us." Harry said Not even ten seconds before we got off the bed was there a knock on the door.

"We're coming." I said. Harry answered the door, it was Zayn.

"What do I do about my face?" Sammy asked before we left

"Nothing. You got bullied at school for knowing me and the mega fans of the school didn't like it." I said getting the story straight.

"OK." We walked out the door and down the stairs to the dining room and sat down next to each other.

"Who's this?" Liam asked

"Samantha but you can call me Sammy." she said shaking his hand

"Ok I have to ask since I am now your dad, are you two together?" we were both drinking something when he said this this and we both choked

"Whoa." I said trying to clear my airway. Harry and Niall were both trying to help us. Once we both stopped choking "What?"

"Are you two together?" He asked again looking at us.

"No. We are just friends. Best Friends."

"And the only kind of love we have is sisterly love. Plus I'm straight."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do like guys."

"And I like girls." they looked at me with an amused expression. "Just putting that out there." I said after a second then started eating food, which wasn't that bad.

"So what's on the agenda?" Liam asked

"We have a photo shoot today. Do you want to come Cindi?"

"No thank you."

"Oh great, that means that I can take you to the mall." Sammy said excited.

"So the photo shoot?"