Chapter Eight (8)

"What are we going to do with her?" He said to the us.

"She's a teenager, she's going to have mood swings, be rebellious, and we all know that we are going to have to deal with boys." Paul said as he was starting the car, we left and went to the house, the girls were back already so we could hear music from the driveway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!!!!     Louis    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe this was a mistake." I said to Zayn and Liam while pacing the floor in the living room. Sammy had already left half an hour ago. 

"Bit of advice to you guys, earn her respect and trust. And go a little easy on her, but not to easy or else she won't take you seriously." Sammy said before she left.

We heard some footsteps coming from the steps. We turned and saw Cindi in basketball shorts and a jacket on.

"What are you still doing up?" Liam asked her but she just ignored him and kept walking to the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of water, milk, cookies, pretzels and peanut butter and a spoon and a little bag from the stores.

"Cindi!" I yelled and she stopped took out the headphones we missed.

"Yeah?"

"What are doing?"

"Niall wanted a snack, so he said he'll give me $20 if I got him something." She said putting the milk and cookies in the bag.

"What are you still doing up?" I asked her this time.

"Getting water." She said shaking the bottle of water she had in her hand.

"Okay, go to bed you have school."

"I will." She said heading up the stairs.

"Did you take your pills?" I asked her when she was at the top.

"Yeah." she said and kept walking.

We heard her door close, so we went upstairs to Nialls' room where Harry was also. When we walked in they stopped the conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?"  I asked as I went to sit on the bed next to Niall.

"Nothing. Do we have Oreos? I want a snack." Niall asked

"I thought Cindi brought you them already."

"Cindi, I haven't seen her since the hospital. " He said looking confused. "She lied to you?"

I didn't say anything, just got up and walked to her room, she wasn't in her bed. I saw the window opened a little bit.

"Where is she?" Liam asked

"On the roof. I can't believe she lied to me. And straight to my face." I said and as I said that we heard a faint voice. We looked at eachother then went to the window and opened it all the way. The voice was louder.

This is a story that I've never told

I gotta get this off my chest to let it go

I need to take back the light inside you stole

You're a criminal

And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth

I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed so confused, I was broken and bruised