Chapter twleve (12)

So after the video was posted everyone was replying, tweeting, instagram-ing, everything to me how they supported me and how they were proud of me. And tons of Directioners saying the same and some saying that they bet it's fake and that I want "to be" with one of the guys (to put their words lightly). Then Sammy, Tyler Oakly, Troye Sivan and all of my "British/ Australian" Family came to my rescue along with some of the celebrities that I have become great friends with.

I was on the roof when I heard a step from behind me. Zayn. "Hey."

"What are you doing up here?" I asked .

"Looking for you. I actually wanted to talk to you." He said sitting down next to me. I switched to YouTube.

"Okay. How'd you know I was up here?"

"Because I heard the guys say that you came out here the day of the interview. And your room was empty, and also the window was open a bit."

"Okay. So what do you want to talk about?"

There was silence. I looked over to him and he was looking at the sunset. Today was uneventful. The same old -same old , school, gym, "home".

"Why didn't you tell us you were gay?" I looked at him in shock.

"What? Uh-how, how did? How did you find out?" DUDE.

"Twitter." since when do you get on Twitter?

"Did the guys find out yet?"

"Yeah." Crap, I wanted them to find out, but not like this.

"When do I leave?" I said closing my laptop.

"You don't."

"What?"

"He said you don't." A voice said from the direction of the window. The guys were climbing on the roof Louis was the last one out. They all walked over to where me and Zayn were and sat down making a messed up semi-circle. Louis next to me Liam behind him, Niall next to him then Harry, and last Zayn.

"Why don't I leave?" I asked.

"Because you're my daughter." Louis said grabbing my hand and giving me a small smile.

"And our niece." Niall said.

"I wanted to tell you guys, really I did. I just didn't know how." I said looking at them.

"We aren't mad. We just were shocked."

"So let me  guess, your fans sent you the video to try to get rid of me?"

"Some, yeah." Liam

I was about to say something then a phone rang. I couldn't be mine since I don't have a phone. "That's mine." Louis said and answered. "Hey babe. Yeah she's right here. Okay. It's for you." He said handing it to me.

"Hello?" I asked very nervously.

"Are the tweets true?" I heard various 'Yeah?"s

"Am I on a 3-way?"

"Yeah. Perrie, Sophia (A/N: I think)" said El

"Oh."

"so are they true?"

"Hold on." I said as I grabbed my laptop, stood up said "excuse me" and left towards the window to go inside. Once I was inside I went towards the kitchen leaving TOP my laptop on the bed and closing my door. "Yeah, they're true." Waiting for the worse.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Perrie said.

"Cause we had just met. I'm not just gonna say 'Hey I'm gay, do you want to go get a new pair of shoes?', no, plus if I had, you guys would've told the guys. So, basically what I'm trying to say is they would've found out either way." I said grabbing a glass and getting the pitcher they had in the refrigerator out and pouring myself a glass of water.

"That's not true. If you asked us to keep it secret, we would keep it secret." Sophia said.

"Well, thanks you guys. Do you want to talk to the guys?" I asked them while the guys were sitting down in the chairs.

"No, have you worn the dress yet?" Perrie said

"No I have not." I told her as I was walking past the guys and up the stairs, rather slowly due to the damn knee.

"Why not?" they all asked at the same time.

"I don't have a good reason to wear it." Finally up the stairs and in my room.

"Well, you can wear it just to wear it." Sophia said and the others said 'yeah's'

"Maybe in the future, but for now not so much."

"Didn't in the interview you said that you graduate next month?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you can wear it there!"

"Ok. I'll Wear it then."

"Ok. It's a deal."

"Yes!!" they all exclaimed.

We talked for a while and they complemented on my videos/covers. After a while we all exchanged "good-nights" I went to give Louis his phone.

"Lou, where are you?"

"Living room."

"Here's your phone."  I was barely walking down the steps when I tripped.

******** Louis ********

I got up to get my phone from Cindi who was walking down the steps. I was half way to the stairs when I saw her trip and fall, I ran to her.

"Are you okay? Liam!"

"Yeah. What happened to her?" He asked rushing to help me take her too the couch. I put her down on the couch. She took a sharp breath from pain. He ran to get ice.

"I'm fine. You can have your phone back." she said handing me my phone. I put it down.

" Here you go."

"Guys, I'm fine. Really."

"You fell down the steps. You are NOT alright. I need to call the ambulance. the doctors.

"LOUIS! I am fine, I just tripped, and hit my knee on the steps." I told him and Liam who was in the same state of shock.

"Are you sure?How many fingers am I holding up?" Liam said kneeling in front of me and holding up four fingers.

"Four, two, one, none." He was relieved. So was Louis.

"Are you sure that you are alright?" Louis asked

"Yes I am" I said 

"Ok. But as soon as you feel any pain tell me." he said as we all stood up.

"Okay. I'm going to my room to sleep." He looked at Liam then back to me with worry. As if saying 'Let me carry you up the stairs.'

I sighed an let him carry me. Which was fine since I was tired. He dropped me off on the bed and tucked me in. Even after my protesting. "Good night Cindi."

"Night Louis." After I said that he turned the light off . After that I closed my eyes and fell asleep pretty fast