Chapter Nine (9)

My songs know what you did in the dark

In the  dark dark

That was my alarm for school, I looked at the clock it read 7:39am "really?" I grumbled. I turned on my side from my stomach, 'Ow why do boobs have to hurt when you sleep on them?' I thought to myself trying to get back to sleep, but waking up 30 minutes later. Since I'm up may as well make the guys food, I know they're still here cause when I got out to the hall all of their doors were closed I could tell Harry was here cause I could hear his snoring from the stairs.

I got out some eggs, veggies, and cheese, I'm making omelets for them if it wasn't obvious. That sounded quite rude didn't it? Oh frig, I'm gonna start my period! And my knee hurts real bad, but I will NOT take my pain killers, NO I won't do it! (Puts the index finger and shakes it saying that) The reason being is that I try to stick out the pain for as long as I possibly can. Why? To show I'm tough, and because I forget to take my medicine everytime I need to. Well, anyway, i just finished the last omelet for them and am currently making mine, yes I eat but not much, no I'm not anorexic or anything it's just right now I'm in pain and when I'm in pain I either get a smaller appetite or just sleep and this time it's the appetite thing, weird right?

I am washing the dishes I used and my plate. I was listening to Fall Out Boy, they are truly amazing in my opinion, but not everyone does. Well, I was in my room on this website called Wattpad, it's really cool one story I am currently reading is called 'Switching Styles' by felicitous. It is amazing, funny, and you have to read it (Tell her that I sent you if you haven't read it yet.).

I was on the last chapter of the first book so when I finished that I would go and read '5 Lost Directions' By cpluckygirl (Also amazing). I just finished reading while listening to Fall Out Boy when I got a message from Sammy.

The corner of 5th and Davis street. 911!

I got up and put my pants, jacket and shoes then left, careful not to be seen. then when I arrived to the street I saw Sammy about a foot off the ground getting chocked (I put my stuff on, on the way here (I ran)) by some guy. I grabbed my bow and shot an arrow into his leg.

"Ahhh!" From there Sammy fell to the ground coughing for air as I went to fight the guy (who by the way still had an arrow in his leg)  .

He slammed me to the ground, making me hit my head on the dirty floor, like a bullet I was up again helping Sammy with the guy. Once we finally got him out cold we put him in my side car and I dropped him off at the police station then drove to the hideout.

"You here?"

"Yeah." Sam said as I closed the door and locked it.

"What happened?" I asked as I got the first aid kit and helped with her injuries.

"Dude you're bleeding." She said as she reached out and touched my forehead and I saw blood on her fingers, then touched my forehead my self, this time I felt pain.

"It must have been when he threw me to the floor." I said as she went to grab some water and a rag to clean it out with. "It's fine." I told her as she was walking back.

"It could get infected." She said with an attitude.

"What time is it?"

"11:25 we need to hurry."

"Yeah yeah." I said then she pushed hard on my cut making me suck in a breath.

"Sorry." She said monotone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to school we went to our classes which were different subjects. Halfway through the boring lesson in Language Arts an office assistant came in to give Ms. Philips a note.

"Cindi take your stuff." She said with a slightly annoyed face.

"I didn't do it I swear Ms.P." Said raising my hands

"Just go."

The class went 'ohh' as I left. When I got to the front I saw five guys waiting for me, I walked into the office and past the to the desk.

"Hey Gina." I said to the secretary.

"Hey sweety, did you bring your stuff?"

"Yes ma'am. Why?" One of them cleared their throats.

"Your leaving with them." She said nodding her head towards the guys.

"Really? But I need to turn in my photography assignment." I said with a whiny kinda voice.

"I'll make sure to get one of the students to give it to her."

"Okay." I said and handed her the assignment.

" Have a nice day." She said to all of us as we were leaving.

"You to." We were passing the security guard, I got out  a packet of those little powdered doughnuts and handed them to him. "Bye George."

"Good-bye Miss Cindi, you have a good day now."

"You too." I waved at him , the guys still following behind me like puppies. We got to the parking lot "Where'd you park?"

"Over there."

"Why did you give the security guard doughnuts?" Harry

"Do you have anymore?" Niall

"He let's me and Sammy leave the campus to get lunch. So We each give him some kind of food everytime he does." I said lowering my hat to cover the cut, and putting on my sun glasses.

"So, why did I have to leave school?" I asked getting in the van and reaching to plug in my iPod.

"We need to talk." Louis said unplugging the music.

"Either you don't like Fall Out Boy or this is serious." I said pausing the music.

"This is serious." I looked at his face, it showed sadness, worry, and some anger.

"Okay then. I'm listening." I said sitting straight and folding my hands.

"Do you really want to go to the UK with us?" He asked.

"Really? That's the conversation? Couldn't this have waited like (checks watch) three hours?"

"Not really."

"Why not?" I said rubbing my knee, it's been really bothering me since the alley thing.

"Have you been taking your medicine? And we have an interview today, we need you there." Niall asked.

"Why do you need me there? The interview is at 6:30... In the afternoon." These idiots are trying to hide something. "Where are you taking me?" They looked shocked and surprised.

"Home." Zayn said .

"Really? Cause we passed home 10 minutes ago. Where are you taking me? And don't lie, I'll know." They finally told me we were going to pick up Eleanor, Sophia (I think it was), and Perrie from the airport.

We got them and let's just say there is major PDA in the van. But luckily I got to sit front seat, which means I get to pick the music. So basically, I wanted to scare the socks off of everyone in the van. I turned up the volume and plugged in my iPod and unpaused the music. Everyone stopped kissing and looked at me with angry and annoyed eyes.

"Was that me? Sorry I thought it was plugged into my headphones. Sorry." I said then turned back and plugged in the "headphones" then unpaused it and again it blasted through the speakers.

"SORRY!" I yelled and made sure to unplug the cord from the stereo and finally plugged in my headphones.