Chapter two (2)

***** Cindi's POV*****

"Come to my office." She looked at me. I got up and followed her barefooted, we got close to her office and I saw it was opened.

"Look Jay whatever it is I swear I didn't do it, I'm innocent." I told her holding my hands up as we walked into her office.

"That's not the reason." She paused looking behind me.

"I didn't break it, it was like that when I found it." Told her as I raised my hands like before.

"No, silly. You're getting adopted! Wait what was broken when you found it?" She said smiling and hugged me.

******* Louis' POV *******

"Really?" 'Monkey' said confused, which confused us, I thought she would be more excited.

"Yes." Jaycee said as she looked at her. "Aren't you happy?" She said.

"By who?" 'Monkey said more bewildered than before.

"Us." Liam said.

She turned and nodded her head with a raised eyebrow.

"Take the boys with you and get packed. Okay?" Jaycee said to her.

As we were walking to the stairs with her "Hey idiot!" this girl screamed at us, then before we could look at where the voice was coming from Monkey got punched in the jaw. And she was quick with a defense and punched the girl back, who by the way practically flew back and recovered. they started to fight there.

"Hey! Girls knock it off!" Jaycee said running through us and grabbing the girl by her arms and holding them behind her back.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liam &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"A little help guys? Get her upstairs." She said looking at Monkey while struggling with the other girl.

"They deserve someone better! Not a slut!" She yelled at us with Monkey in our arms.

"Maybe that's why they picked me instead of you!" She yelled trying to get out of our grip. She was strong.

"I hate you!"

"Finally something we can agree on, and the fact that we both think you're ugly!" She yelled taking three steps with us still holding her.

"I am NOT ugly."

"Then why do you look like an oompa loompa!"

"I do not!" She yelled back.

"Ring, ring. Oh will you look at that, hey Lucy, Willy Wonka called he needs his bitch back!"

"MONKEY! Lucy get back here!" We heard heels running up the steps and saw the girl running at us. then saw Jay.

"Get her in the room now!" She said running after Lucy.

***********Cindi*********

I didn't resist against them when they pulled me through the door. They closed it and I reached for the door handle and locked it. The lads were breathing heavily, am I that hard to contain?

Sweet!

I turned and sat down on the bed.

"Still want to adopt me?" I said looking at the floor, a little ashamed at what I did and said.

I didn't get an answer just movement and felt my bed sink, saw three pairs of feet in front of me. Then suddenly felt myself being squeezed. They let go of me after a while and I looked up at them confused.