Confrontation

"You dirty little bastered," I said slowly walking up to Jacob.

 He looked at me confused then said, “What I didn't do anything."

"Don't play stupid, you know what you did," I snapped.

"You know who you hurt,” I continued.

 "Who... Susan,” He sneered.

"Who else you dumb ass, a rock,” I started to yell? (Note sarcasm)

"So... do I care," He said shrugging as if my yelling didn't faze him at all.

"OOO...You are just a player who likes to play girls get what he wants then drops them like they’re dirt."

"Bitch you better watch who you’re talking to,” He snapped with an expression of Don’t-Push-Me.

"What, you can't do nothing to me your just a self sintered dick head." I smirked at that last bite but it was quickly wiped off my face when his palm connected to me face.

 I landed against the lockers across from the locker room doors and I slid slowly to the floor. I rubbed softly were he hit me as I Watched him move towards me.

"What are you going to do know, you little skank," He spat.

 "This,” I said as I punched him where it counts. He kneeled in front of me.

 "What now bitch?"

 He raised his fist this time I closed my eyes and waited for it to connect with my face again but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly to see Jacob passed out on the floor as strong arms picked me up off the cold floor.

"Baby are you ok," Trent asked.        

 "Yea my cheek just burns," I stated

 "There's going to be a bruise there tomorrow."

"I'll kill him,” Trent snarled.

 "You'll do no such thing,” I snapped back.

"Em are you crazy did you not see him hit you and he almost punched you."

"I don’t care Trent I'm not going to have you hurt."

"Em he hurt you I'm not going to let him get away with it."

"Trent please just listen to me for once."

"Baby fine but if he touches you again, he is dead."

****** Susan ******

"What the hell happened to you,” I asked Emily as she walked into my bed room?

"Nothing,” She said back.

"It must be something because you have this huge freaking bruise on your cheek,” I stated.

 "It’s nothing,” She continued to say.

"Em please just tell me why you have a big purple bruise on your cheek, “I begged.

 She turned to go out onto my balcony. "I don't know why you won’t tell me because you know I always win these kinds of things.”

She looked at me and a smile showed on her lips and she said,” Well I guess there is no argument there."

 "Ok, Then tell me."

 "Fine,” she groaned.

"Well, what had happened was I went to talk to Jacob today, after I saw you have a mental breakdown today and then come to find out he raised his fist to you,” She said angrily.

 "Oh," I replied as I looked out onto my families land.

 "Go on."

"Any way he got a little mad and slapped me,” She said a little pained.

 "What the hell did you do to make him slap you,” I yelled.

"I kind of said he was a player who plays girls and that he was dumb ass," She stated.

 "Why would you say that you know he gets mad easily?"

 "I don't know I was so pissed that he hurt you, I don't know why I said it I just did."

"Em, I love you girl you are like my sister I do not want you hurt,” I said soothingly.

"Sue you’re like my sister too and I don't want to see you hurt either,” She said frustrated.

"Just please let it go, I do not want any trouble from him,” I begged her.

She just sat there looking into the sky as it grew darker.

 "Em, answer me,” I asked?

 "Fine but if he does anything else to hurt you it is done he is dead you hear me,” She stated.

I rolled my eyes and said, “There’s just no getting it to you is there."

 "Nope," She said popping the p.

“By the way, how in the holy hell did he raise his fist to you?”

“Um…well,” I said.

“Sue!?”

“He told me I was an ungrateful piece of trash so I slapped him cause it made me so mad, and he slapped me so then he was so over the top mad and a raised his fist I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it didn’t come so when I opened my eyes I was so relieved to see that Trent was there!”

“You’re crazy,” she laughed.  

“Aren’t we all,” I asked smiling?   

"Just shut up!"

"Susan, Emily supper," my mom called.

"Race ya down stairs," I said looking at Emily.

"Already there," she said form my door.

"You cheater," I said getting up and running out the door.