Not One Day

I squeezed my eyes shut as light hit my eye lids. I moaned as I turned on my side away from the annoying light that is disturbing my sleep. I threw my arm over my eyes to shield them from the blinding light. Wait the living room windows where covered but mine weren't. I opened one of my eyes to a little slit and yea I was right, I was up in my room in my bed; when I clearly remember falling asleep with Alex on the coach. I groaned for a second time when I saw it was eight in the morning.

Instead of getting out of my warm cozy bed I just laid there listening to the birds sing and go about their business, I could hear the cattle mooing out in the pasture, huh, they are awfully close, unless Cayton brought them around to be loaded. I turned back on my side and I felt something drape over my waist. My heart started to race afraid of who was in my bed.

I squinted my eyes and saw a shirtless body beside me. I opened my eyes completely and looked up at the bodies face. I sighed it was only Alex. WAIT WHAT?? I tried to push him away but his arm just tightened around me; I reached out a hand and flicked him in the nose, and he didn't even flinch. I flicked him three more times and still nothing. I huffed and crossed my arms. I sat there and just watched him sleep because apparently flicking him wasn't doing any good.

I just watched and studied his softened more relaxed features, his brows weren't furrowed in that way that worked for him, they were relaxed and separated, and his ocean blue eyes were hidden behind his eyelids that just made me want to run my fingers across them. I thought about what it would be like to run my hand down that beautiful soft face of his. What it would be like to cover him in kisses. Whoa there, bad Susan you shouldn't think like that. I mentally scolded myself.

I finally punched him in the arm because I was getting hungry and I had to go to the bathroom. He groaned awake very loudly. Alex rolled over and unsnaked his arm from my waist.

"What was that for," he groaned?

"I'm hungry and I have to go pee," I said getting up and running to the bathroom. I could hear him chuckling from inside my room. After I used the bathroom I went and looked in the mirror. Ugh I look a wreck my hair is standing out all over the place and I'm sure I had morning breath as well, oh how attractive.

Before I left my bathroom I splashed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out to see Alex lounged on my bed watching TV still shirtless. I groaned internally because his body was well sculpted and it just made me light headed, I leaned against the doorway of the bathroom to regain my balance.

“Hey you ok,” he asked?

“Huh?” I said,” oh yea, just got a little dizzy there for a minute.”

“You hungry,” asked walking to my door.

“Oh yea,” he said jumping out of my bed tossing on one of my t-shirts. I rolled my eyes and smiled, I continued to walk down stairs. Half way down the stairs I smelled the best smell ever. I ran down stair and into the kitchen.

“Finally decide to get up,” Emily asked laughing?

“Oh shut up,” I said grabbing the plates and glasses out of the cabinet.

“Have a nice night?”

“Hmm, I don’t know maybe,” I said smiling!

“You know you did,” Alex said grabbing me by my waist.  

"Will you stop," I said laughing. "Nah, I'm good," he said nuzzling my neck.

"Keep it rated G," I heard Trent say from the door way. I blushed and shoved Alex away from me as I walked over to the bar.

"Aww," Alex said pouting.

"Don't be a baby," Emily said sitting the pancakes on the bar with the bacon. I rolled my eyes and pilled two pancakes on my plate before the boys could get to them. I grabbed for the peanut butter but Trent snatched it up first, I glared at him but he just smirked. "First come first serve," he said.