Unexpected Friend

Friday night’s game was tough we started out slow but pulled through with 36-11 (36 being us of cores.) Our team seems ten times better this year. Instead of going out after the game I went home and relaxed even though Emily practically was begging on her knees for me to go out but I was tired and didn't feel like going any were.

Well the thing was that Jacob was getting really weird, every corner I turn in school he's there I can't go a second without seeing him. It’s freakish and creping me out. Like at the game when he could he'd kind of I don't know I guess glaring at me or staring at me either way I felt self conscious. After the game while walking to my car I felt like I was being watched the whole while. I quickly got in and drove off as fast as I could.

When I got home Alex, Emily, and Trent were blowing up my phone. I tossed my phone on my bed and went into my bath room. I shed my clothes and hop in the warm water. For the longest I stood under the shower head just letting the water wash over my body. My skin started to wrinkle so I washed and got out. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me then wrapped my hair in one. I walked into my room and pulled open my drawer and pulled on my under garments, then some athletic shorts and a tank. I went over to my bed grabbed my phone and crawled under the covers. I looked over every message and replied to everyone.

After a while a knock come to my door suddenly, my mom opened the door and walked in.

"Hey hun," she said sitting on my bed.

"Hey momma," I said smiling.

"Why aren't you out with Emily and Trent," she asked?

"I didn't feel like a party or anything tonight," I said. Momma reached out and felt my forehead.

"I'm not sick, I'm just tired," I said swatting her hand away. She just shook her head and chuckled.

"Well daddy and I are going out are you going to be ok." "Yes ma'ma!"

"Oh and there is a friend at the door asking for you,” she said standing at my door.

"Y'all go have fun, tell them I'll be down in a minute!"

"Alright love you sweetheart and she left.”Love you too!"

I sat back in my bed and leaned against my head board, an sighed what a week it has been. I closed my eyes and reopened them. Well I guess I'll go see who this friend is. I threw the covers off of me and walked down stairs. I walked through the kitchen instead of just walking through the grand hall. (Ugh I sound so rich saying that, yuck.) Anyway I walked through the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and slowly walked towards the front door.

I took a swig of the ice cold water then stopped once in front of the door and hesitated not opening the door. I felt the cool tile press against my feet as I stood there. I shivered and opened it. When I looked up from my glass my grip immediately loosened and my glass feel to the floor and shattered at my feet water and glass going everywhere. I felt a slit pain in my foot but chose to ignore it. I couldn't help to not take my eyes away from him. His face so menacing it scared me.

"Wha...what are you do...doing h...here," I asked my voice shaking and suturing terribly.

"I wanted to see you," he said. I backed up away from the door glass cutting into my foot. It was to shocking and a sudden burst of adrenalin running through me I could barely feel it. But I'll feel it later.

"I...I...I Th...Think you ne...Need to l...leave," I said stuttering again, still walking backwards.

"I can't leave," He whispered staring at me intensely. I didn't say anything just walked backwards in shock that he was even here. I finally hit the wall realizing I was more trapped then a wild boar caught in a hunters trap.

"Your mine," he said getting dangerously close. I shook my head afraid of my response. He pressed up against me pulling my hands above my head. My eyes went wide and fear went through my veins. He lowered his head and closed his eyes. His lips brushed mine lightly. My eyes went wider and tears brimmed my eyes. Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine again; but he received no reaction from me I didn't move my lips with his I just held still.

I felt pain in my lower lip and realized he really bit my lip. He did it again and finally got a reaction out of me my lips moved with his but almost robotically; and I hadn't even noticed when he brought my arms to my side until I felt him start to squeeze really hard. I whimpered cause he was really starting to hurt me, he was squeezing so hard on my arms I was sure there will be bruises there tomorrow.

He noticed and pulled back but he looked beyond angry. He raised his hand and slapped it across my face. My face went to the left really fast probably giving me whiplash. What did I do? It stung so badly when he let go of me I slid down the wall onto the floor. My hand instantly went to the side of my face and I could feel the hot tears running down my burning cheeks. His face sobered and he looked shocked.

He bent down quickly horror written on his face and he said," Oh my God Susan I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," he continued reaching out towards me but I shied away. He sighed stood up and walked towards the door; looked at me before he started to walk out. "I'm sorry," he said before closing the front door. I suddenly burst into tears and just sat there and starred into pace crying. I finally sobered some so I shakily went up to my room and grabbed my cell dialed Emily's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Em...Emily ca...Can you c.come get me Pl...Please," I managed to get out through my shaking voice and tears.

A/n so what do y'all think?!

What do you think of this stranger?! Any guesses on who it is?!

I did hate having to put Sue through it but then again not so much it's my story!!!

What do y'all think will happen next!? Well any mistakes let me know. Don't forget to comment, fan and vote!

Alright guys my dear friend is going through some tough times and I was wondering if y'all would keep her in y'alls prayer. Names won't be said but please keep her in your prayers!

Oh and I'll take any questions if anyone has any!