Bucket List

Don't start the song until it's time please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at our dorms. It was me Neha and Stuart. She walked me in my room to help me get changed and Stuart went into his room to get changed too. Neha picked out Nike gray sweatpants and a long sleeved all gray shirt for me. I got changed into that and put my hair in a bun. I brushed my teeth and took my makeup off.
"So what happened on field. When you were coughing..."Neha asks as a put on my long socks and put on my slippers. Neha picks out clothes too as I sit on my bed.
"It was nothing." I say lying.
"It was something."
"It wasn't."
"Was."
"Wasn't."
"Was."
"Wasn't."
"Was."
"Fine! It was something ok. But what I'm going to tell you, you don't tell anybody else. Not even Stuart." I say as she is dressed in my clothes.
She nodded her head and said "Promise." I sighed and nodded my head.

"My mother has lung cancer. She's had it all her life. And her mother has had it too and it goes on and on. So it's from my family's gene. So I have the cancer gene, and I'm showing symptoms. First I started having weird stomach pains in my ribs. Then I dry cough, and then on the field, I coughed up blood. So I always knew I would actually get lung cancer, but I didn't know it would be this soon." I say not looking at her. That's when I get attacked by a hug and I hear her sobbing.
I hug back and she says "Stuart's going to find out sooner or later. And so is everyone else." I nod and say "I know it's just, they don't need to know, not now at least. I just want to live a normal life right now. And when the time comes to oxygen tanks, staying away from any activity, I'll be ready and they'll know." She nods and goes to my bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror.

She has puffy eyes and makeup everywhere. I laugh and say "First small drawer is the makeup remover." She nods and quickly removes her makeup. When she is done we head out and to Stuart's room.
We knock and he opens a few seconds later. He has his hair drying from its wetness, probably just took a shower. There is hair sticking up everywhere. I laugh at his lazy appearance and he just smiles at me then let's us both in.
He is wearing sweatpants that hang loosely at his hips and a navy tee shirt.
His room is a little darker than mine. He has navy sheets and only one white pillow on his bed. The other ones must be in his closet. For a boy his apartment is actually very clean.
He has a collection of albums in his corner and surprisingly a record player.

I smile at the old player, I have always been found of old things. Music, movies, antiques, restaurants, phones, cameras, anything. I go over to the album collection and see there is some different artists. Old and new.
I read off the names:
'All Time Low'
'Green Day'
'Phil Collins'
'Beach Boys'
'The Beatles'
'Michael Jackson'
I smile at him as I turn around. He was actually right behind me so I have to look up at him. I turn to see Neha watching us and she smiles.
"You have good taste." I say and he nods and gives me a small yeah. "I still haven't heard All Time Low song yet."
"Oh yeah." And he slowly goes by me. He picks out the all time low album and puts it in the record player. He is about to play it when Neha says "I'm getting tired. I'm going to go." I nod and she winks at me, and I blush.

Neha leaves and Stuart watches as she closes the door. Stuart then starts playing the song.
Play song~
"Lazy lover
find a place for me too again,
We felt it once before
I know you did I could see it in your eyes"
I listened to the music and swayed. I didn't notice Stuart was behind me until I felt him touch my waist on both sides. I shivered but kept swaying to the music. His hands traveled down and up carefully. I could feel his breathe on my neck so I moved my neck to the side to feel it better.
His hands were shakily sliding under my shirt and I let out a slow moan with my eyes closed.

I felt him slowly start to inch towards my neck. Then I felt his pink lips touch my skin. He kissed all over my shoulder making me moan and me getting hot in my lower area.
Then I felt his tongue feel up my neck as he kissed. I whimpered at the feeling and moaned. Then he sucked on the side of my neck and bit into it letting me whimper in pleasure. I finally let out a "St-Stuart."
He whispered a 'what' in my ear.
"Not yet. We can't kiss yet." I say and then he removes his hands and his lips from my neck. I let out slight whimper of sadness at the loss of contact but knew we couldn't.
He nodded and said "Yeah yeah your right. We can't. I think you should go you know." I nodded and headed to the door saying a small 'goodnight'. Which he returned.
When I went into my room I quickly got out my pencil and notebook. I'm going to make a bucket list, I think to myself. I open a free page and write.
&Bucket list&
•Have my first kiss
•get the Google internship
•get drunk
•have the bet night of my life
•do something crazy that mum and dad wouldn't allow
fight&live
•have a cosplay party with everyone
•go to the beach with the team
•see the most beautiful view
•beat Billy and Nicks asses in volleyball
I laugh at that one. Then I think hard about my last wish. I think about what I really want in this world. What I want to have, and then it clicked I knew what I wanted so I quickly wrote down my last wish and put my notebook away. I got in bed and fell asleep thinking about my last wish.
fall in love