Chapter Two: Harry

I woke up the next morning with Harry's arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning, love," his deep, raspy voice said. His voice... It's sounds so amazing in the morning. He laughed. I keep forgetting that he reads my mind. I blushed and covered my face.

"No need to cover yourself up." Harry got up and put his shirt back on.

"Where are we going for our date?"

"You'll see," he smiled. "You can take a shower if you want.

"But I don't have any clothes."

"You're right.. How about we go to your house so you can get ready?"

"Sure." I got up and fixed my hair in the mirror.

"it's going to get messed up when we run there," Harry laughed.

"Can we go o my friends house so I can drive my car back to my house?" I asked.

"Sure. Get on my back," he said while turning around and lowering himself. I got onto his back after telling him where she lives and we were off.

"Harry, slow down a little!" I screamed. I held onto him tighter and closed my eyes as tight as I could.

"It's okay, Zoey. I wouldn't dare to drop you." Harry still slowed down a bit for my sake. I smiled to myself and enjoyed the run.

Once we got there, Harry set me down gently and made sure I wouldn't fall. I walked to Natasha's door and Harry followed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm going in with you."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm not sure if you'll tell her about something." I rolled my eyes and walked inside once Natasha opened her door. Harry followed, of course.

"Zoe! How come you haven't been answering my texts?"

"Uhh..."

"She lost her phone," Harry said to her. Natasha gave me a confused look and I already know what she's thinking. Harry does, too.

"I'm her friend Harry." I fake smiled and looked at her. More like kidnapper.

"How come you never mentioned him to me before?"

"I don't know... Anyways, I came to get my car but I rang because I wanted to see the key you told me about. You know, the one for the box?"

"Yeah I'll e right back." Natasha ran upstairs and I turned Harry.

"Sorry that I'm holding back the date. It's just that before you guys found me, I was at a Halloween party and we went out to the woods for a scavenger hunt. We had to look for a wooden box that was apparently behind a cabin by the lake. No one found it, though. Natasha has the key for it."

"Got it," Natasha said while running down the stairs. She walked over to me and showed it to me. I grabbed it and looked at it carefully. It's a pretty big key. It's bigger than a regular key.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. On top of the box, the name 'Smith' was carved on it. I don't know what it means but I really want to see what's in there. Nobody can find it, though. I think someone might've taken it."

"Well, good luck finding it. I have to go. Bye, Natashaaaa," I laughed while giving her the key back. I walked to my car and unlocked it. Once I sat down, Harry finally walked out of the house and got in. I shrugged it off, started the car, and drove to my house.

I parked my car on the driveway and walked inside with Harry behind me the whole time.

"Nice house," Harry said quietly. I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not.