Chapter Ten

Ever since last night when we played spin the bottle, Harry and Louis have been really close for the pass couple of days. I guess Harry isn't the one? I'm not sure.. It's not like I'm going to find out anytime soon anyways. I don't really want to go to Evan for this. What if he bites me? He's been creeping me out with his sudden appearances and whenever I see "Smith" whenever I go places. I feel like it's a sign for us to go to him or if he has something the guys need or want. Why are things so complicated? I can't belong to all of them, can I? No. That wouldn't be fair. And, things would be even more complicated than they already are. I would turn into a major slut and I don't want that. I've thought so hard about everything.

Niall... He was acting so shy and I found it adorable. He was a gentlemen for paying for the bill and he picked a good place to eat. The food is amazing. When he sang that song to me.. It made me cry, of course, but I know that he's here for me. I can trust him on that.

Liam... I loved that date. I mean, I know I saw Nick, but other than that, I had a fun time. My most favorite part had to be when Liam skated a heart around me. Just thinking about that brought butterflies in my stomach. I learned a lot about him and he was acting so comfortable around me. I like that. And I feel like he truly loves me.

Same with Harry and Louis. I don't feel a connection with Zayn, really.. He's such a sweet guy, though. I guess Zayn is out? I'm starting to get more and more feelings for Niall just hearing him talk and laugh. So I love four boys. Is this normal? I can see how Harry and Louis feel for each other, but they had a talk with me on how they had got the couple name and how close they are. Larry Stylinson is what they called them, I believe. They told me how they still love me, though.

But how much do they truly love me?

Harry... One of the best dates I've ever been on. I learned a bit about Harry, we had Nutella sandwiches, I saw a waterfall, and we watched the sunset together. I don't know if that sounds cute to you or not, but if you were me, you would think so. And the kiss was amazing. All of the guys' lips are so soft and every time I look at them, I imagine them kissing me all over again.

Louis... One of the cutest dates ever. We made a cake that the other boys seemed to enjoy, we watched movies and we cuddled. It was cute and I loved that it was in the house and we didn't even have to go anywhere. It was like a lazy day.

I can't remember anything from Zayn and I's date...

You see? It's not easy to pick.

I love Liam.

I love Harry.

I love Louis.

I love Niall.

And Zayn, I don't feel anything. Not that I'm trying to be mean or anything. I just don't. I'm probably not the one for him anyways.

"Zoe?" Liam yelled while snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my trance.

"You were spacing out for a while. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something."

"About what?"

"Just all of you," I shrugged. He smiled.

"Is there anything you have to get of your chest?"

"No."

"Okay. Well, we're going to go to the woods and get prepared for the fight. Do you want to come with?"

"Sure. Let me get ready." I walked upstairs and changed into a simple hoodie and skinny jeans and put my hair up in a bun. I didn't have to make myself look flattering since I don't need to get dressed up for anything. My teeth were already brushed so I walked back downstairs and walked out, meeting the boys in front of the house. I felt bad for Liam since he couldn't use his powers today thanks to Niall's dare. Running wasn't considered a power, though. Thank god. I got onto Liam's back and they all ran into a huge field that were surrounded by trees.