Chapter Sixteen

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

"What just happened?" Louis asked.

"Right, I'm confused," Harry said, scratching the back of his head.

"This was all planned out? By you?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, it was. He should know not to mess with us now." I began walking until Liam stopped me and spun me around.

"Babe? Where are you going?"

"Away from you guys."

"What? But why?" Niall asked.

"What do you mean why?! Do you realize how it feels to be practically trapped for this long?? It's horrible! I need a break from everything."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Zayn mumbled. I knew he was saying that because the baby. I got mad and slapped him across the face.

"Don't you dare hit me like that," he growled.

"I wouldn't even be in this place if it weren't for you guys! Do you realize how much is processing through my mind??" I yelled. They all just stood there and the lips slightly turned into a frown.

"First, I find out a belong to a vampire. Then, I had to go out on a date with each one of you while I was with someone I loved. During those dates, I ended up sleeping with Zayn and look what it did to me. I'm pregnant for crying out loud! Then, I risk my life JUST so I can find out who I'm supposed to be with, and I died. I fucking died and came back to life. On top of all that, we had this ginormous fight and now look at all the dead people here. This is out of control. I'm pulled away from my friends! I just wish you guys never found me!!" It felt like I said that all in one breath. I finally let everything out. Regret hit me really hard after a second or two. Niall has tears in his eyes. He's an emotional person, I can tell. Just like me.

"Guys.. I'm--"

"Save it," Louis said. He seemed furious.

"Louis, I just couldn't--"

"I said save it. We won't talk to you anymore. We won't even look at you anymore. You obviously don't need us. Deal with that baby by yourself. I'd like to see you try. I hope it kills you while you give birth," Louis scoffed and turned away to walk. Harry ran to him and I could hear him ask why he said all of that to me. The other boys stood there in shock, and I'm guessing it's because they didn't expect that from him or they just didn't think anyone would say anything like that. I know he meant it, though. Because I can feel the sharp emotional pain inside me slowly spreading and adding onto everything else. I hadn't realized I was crying until Liam wiped my tears away. I shook my head and ran off to my house.

My parents aren't home. My parents... Have they even thought about me missing? Everything seemed perfectly normal in the house. I didn't see any flyers or anything about me missing. All I can think about is whether the fact they bothered to look for me or not. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just walked up to my room and laid on my bed. Everything still felt normal. I sighed deeply and felt the sadness take over me.

After crying myself to sleep, I woke up an hour or two later to a door being slammed. I got up slowly and looked around. I didn't hear any movement. Maybe it was the wind? I slowly walked downstairs and looked into the kitchen to see someone I've never seen before.