Jeff The Killer ~Alone~

Author's Note: This is in a females point of view.
_________________________________________________________

"It's already one in the morning, we should head back to the house." You said, looking down at you phone. 

"Come on! Don't be such a baby!" Missy joked, leading the group deeper and deeper into the forest. "Wouldn't it be cool is he was really out here?"

"No, I would like to stay in one piece." You replied, sarcastically. 

"You wouldn't have to worry, I heard he only comes after pretty people." Tyler popped off, looking at you with a innocent smile. 

You were about to pop something back off when you heard a twig break behind you. You quickly turned to see, a guy with black hair running towards you. Your friends screamed as he pulled a knife out of his pocket. Closer and closer. Step by step. Still he was right in front of Missy. He raised the knife and- burst out laughing, you as well. They all looked at each other confused.

"They actually fell or it. I didn't think this five dollar Halloween wig would actually work." Randy chuckled. "And your amazing makeup skill of course~"

"I knew it was you!" Missy growled angrily/embarrassed. "I-I was just playing along."

"Suuuuure." You chuckled. "You must really be good at acting."

"Wasn't I could at acting?" Randy ask, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Yeah, that was good." You replied, smiling. 

"Good enough as in I can get a kiss?" Randy ask, smiling cheekily. "Just a little one?"

"In your dreams." You replied, moving his arms from your shoulders. "We should really head back now, we don't ACTUALLY want to run into something dangerous."

Missy nodded in agreement and began leading the way back to the house. Randy sighed as he watched you follow beside Missy, leaving him in the back with Tyler, Amy, and Joey. 

"Better luck next time." Joey said. "She seems to like you, I'd just give it more time."

"I hope so." Randy said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've been trying to impress her, but nothings working...maybe I should get her chocolates? Flowers? Stuffed animals?"

"Flowers?" Joey chuckled. "She hates them, but stuffed animals...she mentioned something before about having a bear she's kept since she was young."