Uta ~Ghoul~

You can't escape me! Hahaha!" Kureo Mado laughed. You could hear his footsteps hot on your trail. "You can't escape me you stupid ghoul!"

You took a few deep breaths before running again. Your legs ached from all the running, alone with you knees that stung from slipping on the wet concrete. Your hair blew with the wind, almost blinding you. A unseen pothole caused you to lose your balance and you fell. This is it. You're going to die. Kureo Mado is going to catch up with you any second and kill you. You let out a scream as someone grabbed you and pulled you into a unlit area. They let out a grunt of annoyance, letting you fall on your butt.

"Look, I'm trying to help." A male voice harshly whispered. "If you keep screaming, I'll leave you to the doves."

You stopped screaming and he helped you to your feet. You tried to see his face, but he was facing away from you.

"Stay quiet and follow me."

The two of you walked down a dark, sketchy looking area in silence. You came to a stop at a door that looked ancient. He opened the door and walked inside.

"Well, are you coming?"

You thought over your options. Go into a sketchy looking building with a unknown ghoul who may hurt you or be face to face with a ghoul hunter who will kill you. You stepped inside and he closed the door behind you. You felt your heartbeat getting faster and faster. You couldn't put a name with the scent, but it smelt threatening. He removed the hoodie he was wearing. He has a half-shaved head of black hair, a couple piercings, and a arm sleeve tattoo. He was wearing a black muscle shirt and black jeans. He gave you a small smirk as he saw you looking him over. He walked over and pulled something out of a jar. It was...a eyeball? He popped one in his mouth before grabbing another one and offering it to you.

"No thanks." You declined. The thought of you eating something raw and bloody was just..."I only eat cooked meat."

"Cooked meat? The only ghoul..." He began. His eyes widened slightly as he realized who you were. "You're the 'unmarked ghoul'. The only ghoul who's ever been known to pass human-ghoul test, no noticeable scent, and does jobs for the high-ranking ghouls."

"That's correct, but I don't do jobs just because they're high-rank ghouls." You state. "I only do jobs if I have some kind of benefit for my own plans."

"What are you here for?" He pressed on. "Are you going to be trouble like that binge eater Rize?"

"I'm nothing like that pig." You snorted. You shook your head in disgust of her, before speaking again. "I'm taking care of some...issues in the area."

"Issues? What kind of issues?" He questioned. "Taking care of the Doves?"

"Look, I can't say. It's classified, but I'm sure you'll know soon enough." You explain. You thought for a moment. "What I can tell you is...I'm taking care of issues that will help the ghouls in the area."

He opened his mouth to say something, but you began to head to the door before he could speak.

"He's probably gone now. I need to find somewhere to hide for the time being. Thanks for the help."