Ryuk ~Protector~

Author's Note: SPOILDERS! If you haven't watched the full season of Death Note and don't want any spoilers, don't read this. That's all~
_____________________________________________________

"We'll be landing momentarily, please buckle your seatbelts." The piolet said over the intercom. "Thank you for choosing-"

You placed your headphones back on, blocking out the boring talk . You just wanted to get off this flight and sleep in your hotel room. Where were you? Japan. Why? You had signed a contract with a modeling agency. The last time you had been in this part of Japan, you were modeling with Misa Misa and attending school/college with Light. You talked to him on a regular base, seeing that the two of you were intelligent. One day when you were hanging out at his house, you began searching his room, discovering he was Kira.

(Flash Back)

"I'll be right back." Light said, "I think mom's made the tea."

You nodded and looked back down at the book you were reading. He closed the door behind him, it was time to snoop. You sat the book down and began looking through his things. You opened the drawer and found it. Bingo! You flipped through the pages, seeing the names of various criminals who had died within the last few years. You had a hunch that Light was Kira, but never a trace of evidence. Light entered the room and froze. A slight panic came over his face as he thought of what to say.

"Oh, what are you going to do Light?" Ryuk laughed. He glanced at you. "It seems (Reader)'s found your little secret."

"Light, what's this?" You ask. You waved the black notebook teasingly. "I believe this is a Death Note, am I correct?"

A few moments later, he gave you a charming smile and began walking over to you.

"Yes, it is. I'm Kira, god of the new world." Light replied, "Rule with me."

Light moved to embrace you, only for you to pull back away, lightly laughing at him. He gave you a confused look as you shook your head, letting out sigh, and calming yourself.

"Light, I'm not like Misa. I'm not going to fall for that crap." You stated, "I'm not going to tell anyone, I was just confirming my suspicion of you being Kira, I was right. I'm a Kira supporter and I'll help you, but don't you dare think you can manipulate me with 'love' like you do with Misa."

"How interesting." Ryuk said. He walked over to you. "Light, I must say, I like (Reader) the best."

A smile stretched onto Light's face as he nodded in agreement. You handed the Death Note back to him.

"Alright, I'll give you a few pieces of paper." Light replied. He ripped a few pages out. "Right down the names of criminals you see on the news. Make sure they're not to frequent."