Chapter 4: Three Years Later

"she can love everyone but herself."

---

"Ouch!" 

I had landed in a dark room and I could no longer sense the boys. I used my night vision to see that none of the boys was in the room. My hands were tied with a normal rope with no enchantments. I used my fire abilities to burn through them and stood up.

I heard a faint noise behind me and turned around, armed with fire. I extinguished the fire that tempted to erupt and heard chuckling. I looked to my side, my heart stopped beating. Asher was chuckling as the rest were either smirking or chortling. I glowered as they laughed humorlessly. 

Finally, they stopped. Asher's eyes turned cold as he spoke with anger, "I knew you were different, tell me who you are!" he proceeded to point a bronze sword at my neck and I heard the boys gasp. I beamed coldly as I said firmly," No."

He snapped his fingers and I realised we were on a stage into lunch room. I was enclosed in an enclosure and he was outside. He used darkness powder and tricked me to think I was trapped.

I took out my emergency Hider to conceal my identity.

"Its too late. We all know who and what you are." he boomed.

I noted all the Professors and Headmaster D'escrivan were standing with their mouths wide open.

I did not know what to do. I was freaking surrounded, ah! I took off my Hider.

Since I could not go, I had to, firstly, distract.

"Asher Winston, you are complicated, you know. You have all the girls that are willing to be suspected by you. But you choose me. The one no one notices, the one people do not favour. Even your preppy little friend, Annabella, does not notice me. 

Is this your revenge for embarrassing you in Professor Gismondi's class? Come on, don't be petty, my little petty betty. I mean, my little Catcher? Why did you choose me, I mean, why you? I thought if I were to get caught, the Fake Pureblood. Oh no, did I let it slip...

That Phoenix was not a PureBlood? Ha ha! I don't even know how she pretended for so long. She can't even master the basics of Telekinesis. By the way, my name is Scarlette Creme." I said mockingly.

I winked as they gaped at me.

The second step, let them know their enemy and let them know you're their enemy.

I waved my hand and Professor Gismondi's grey hair grew longer, an inch a second.

I waved for it to stop as they all gasp once again. I smirked as I lifted the soup caldron and poured it over Phoenix. She gulped, accidentally swallowing the cold liquid. Potatoes rolled down along with her tears.

I laughed maniacally and thought, Step three. Make a stylish escape.

I had a plan to change my identity and live with my Aunt Lever for months, now I had the chance. After all, she was an elf.

"So my fellow prodigies, please be as mischievous as you can. But not to Professor Gismondi or I'll track you." I saw her let out a small smile.

"I will remember you. Especially, Asher, Jake, Ethan, Noah, Annabella, Mal, Rosella and Phoenix. And Nina Mel, destroy what has destroyed you." With that note, I took out my Vanisher and escaped." 

So, was that melodramatic enough?

THREE YEARS LATER 

~~~