Part 8 : His Question

Tiffany explained that she has always admired Matti's determination and strong affection he has towards Ariella. Despite having a crush on Matti, she supports the loveteam and has been dreaming to see them being as a real couple one day; and her wish was to fulfill that dream before she passes.

Now that the bean's had been spilled, Matti has no clue whether Ariella has feelings for him; the way he has for her too. Ariella's over the moon. She was all smiles the whole journey back to their home. Matti noticed it. He silently wished that he was the reason for her smiles. To his eyes, she has the sweetest one. And he'd do anything to make her smile, for him.

"You look happy, aye?" he grinned.

"I am." She smiled up to her ears.

"Care to share?"

"Nah . . ." she giggled; Matti just shook his head in defeat.

They finally reached Cassie's doorstep. She heard him sigh as they walk towards the door. She turned to look at him and questioned why.

"It's nothing . . . just don't look at me." He looked down.

Now, what's the matter with him?

"Are you all right?" she touched his forehead and cupped his face to make him look at her in the eye. "Look at me. Hey . . ." her voice softens.

He held her hands, "Can you stop . . . being so pretty? Can you stop making me feel so . . . I don't know, weird? Can you stop making me feel gayish?" he sighed.

C'mon, say it! You can do this, Matti!

"Is there a problem with me?" she asked quietly.

"After years of not seeing each other, why do you still have a huge impact on me? Why do I feel that I . . ." he bit his lips.

Spill it already!

He looked intently at her, "I think I am still in love with you. Madly in love with-"

That's it. She couldn't hold it much longer. She grabbed him by the collar and tip-toed making her way to crush her lips into his. He was taken aback but gradually responding to her kiss. She was shocked with her own act, but she knew she wanted it. Both of them longed for it ever since!

The loud sound of Matti's ringtone alerted them. Ariella quickly turned her back from him and rummaged her bag to look for the key. Matti apologized to her after ending the call. They muttered their 'goodnights' and turned their backs from each other. She could feel her cheeks warmed as she recalled their kiss.

Define out of the body experience? That's what it feels like for Ariella. It felt like it was their very first time kissing, and that was years ago! Kissing him makes her feel something different, something she's never felt beforehand. She doesn't know if it was a good thing because different doesn't always mean better.

There was a rush of inexpressible feelings, a mixture of anxiety and excitement, and tingles that she couldn't neglect. To put it in simpler words, she felt a spark. And she thought that it was a good thing. It was beyond than wonderful.

Now that he has confessed, when will she admit hers?

--

"What's with the face? Did you hit a jackpot?" Cassie smirked.

"He confessed to me . . . He said he loves me." She looked at her cousin, "Oh my gosh Cassie, he said he loves me!" she squealed in joy.

"I am not surprised." She laughed. "When is the wedding?"