Surprises!

Laura’s POV

     I woke up looking at the time, 5am. Woah! First time in history! I finally woke up early~. I lazily did some stretching just to have my height increase. Mom told me that it works for her but I’m not sure if it works for me so I guess it’s worth a shot. I took a hot shower and wore my baggy T-shirt that hides my thighs and my cousin’s boxer shorts. Don’t ever tell him nor my sister. I didn’t comb my hair nor brushed it cause I don’t mind it messy. I went in the kitchen and my eyes widen when I saw it.

     Bagoong. Green mangoes. Yellow mangoes and Buko juice (coconut juice/coconut drink). I twirled and danced and yelled “Mabuhay ang Pilipinas~!” [Long live the Philippines~!] I suddenly noticed a pink heart-shaped sticky note:

”I’m out for work… Laura, don’t forget to invite your sister for breakfast. Don’t eat too much. Your buddy, Jacee… PS. This will be the last time you’ll be able to wear my boxer shorts. I warn you. >:[”

     So he did notice. Oh well. I’ll wake my sister up. I ran to my sister’s room and opened it carefully. Then my head suddenly hurts. I slowly kneeled and prayed that the pain would go away but it didn’t. I prevented myself from screaming then the pain suddenly stopped. I breathed heavily. Sweat was forming. Oh my gosh. Is this some kind of disease? Nah! Maybe I’m just stressed. Yeah that’s it.

“Laura, okay ka lang?” Ate Maria asked me.

[Laura, are you okay?]

“Hah? Wala lang ‘to. Nadulas ako. Hahah!” I’m a liar, I tell ya.

[Huh? It’s nothing. I slipped. Hahah!]

“Mhmm. What’s for breakfast?”

“I’m not telling~   but guess what? It’s my favorite!” Ate Maria frowns.

“Ih! Hindi ito patas! Bakit yung paborito mo lagi?” I laughed a bit.

[Ih! It’s not fair! Why does it has to be your favorite always?]

“Umm… It’s actually our favorite.”

“Talaga?” Ate Maria ran in the kitchen with her eyes wide open.

[Really?]

“See? What did I tell ya?” I smiled but it ended with a competition glare with her.

“I bet I’ll be the one who’ll win.” Ate Maria smirked at me.

“You’ll probably lose like last time.”

“Don’t get too cocky, sis.”

LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!!!

?????’s POV

“You did zaid zhat zhey are going zhopping today. Right?”

“Hai.”

“Ve~ I can’t wait to see her. Antonio nii-san wishes to see her and mi fratello too.”

“Ve’ll have to wait for the right time.”

?????’s POV

“Okay here’s the mrrf! Mrrph! Then, shlrrrrp! And nom nom… and shlrrrrp! And let’s go!”

“We didn’t understand what you said, Bloody Git!”

“Aru! You never learn. I suggest that we should go somewhere else. We’ve searched in Manila for too long, aru.”

“I agree with Yao.”

“But I still wanted to go Star City.”

“Bloody hell! We already went there and all you ever did was to have fun instead of searching.”