Solution Found, Not Solved

3rd POV

"How are we supposed to regain our memories without consuming too much time?" Ludwig asked Jacee.

"Why don't we think first?" Jacee suggested.

"Think what?" Kiku asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Like... How did we forget our memories? And why?"

"Ve~ Maybe we all had our own accidents and got an amnesia." Feli asked curiously.

"That can't be it." Kiku stated.

"Ure? Why do you think so, Kiku." 

"We'd usuarry end up in the hospitar but I don't remember waking up on a hospitar bed."

"Japan is right. That can't be it." Ludwig said while taking his glasses off.

"Magic~!" Laura said while spinning around like an idiot.

"Laura, you're a genius!" Jacce beamed. Laura stopped spinning and stared Jacee.

"Ako? Genius?" Laura had no clue about the topic and decides to shrug it off.

"Magic or maybe sorcery has got something to do with all of this."

"It is possible." Ludwig agreed.

"Maybe Igirisu would help." Japan suggested and everyone agreed.

"Today is Saturday right?"

"Yup. Why?"

"I need to go to school on Monday. Remember?"

"You don't need to go to an ordinary school once you regain your memories." Ludwig explained.

Laura's POV

No SCHOOL?! I don't like the idea. If I don't go to school, how am I supposed to get my future dreams. Maybe I should suggest something that they would agree on. Maybe... I would umm... Be a country, whatever they wanna call it after I finished my highschool and college life.

"I have made my decision." I stated. All eyes are on me.

"I-uuh.. I'll go with you guys AFTER I finish my highschool and college life." I glared at them.

"How are we sure that you won't escape?" Kiku asked.

"I won't. Plus, Kuya Jacee knows where I live."

"You're right." Feli smiled. Now that Kiku mentioned it. I could escape their craziness. But... How?

Why don't you try to tell your parents to live on your own?

I'm not that independent.

Then try to.

I can't. I know! I'll tell them that I'll live with my friend and I won't tell then who or where anyway.

Nice!