Untitled story

I walked home sighing... Don't blame me. Kiku was following me all the way here. I just hope that my sister couldn't recognize him. After all, he is from an anime. Hetalia. I stopped walking which made Kiku bump at my back.

"Gomen, Laura-san."

"Wait right here." I swiftly checked any presence of any human being and luckily none. I let Kiku inside and found a note on the monitor.

'Won't be back 'till Friday. Love yah~

                                  -Ate Maria'

I sighed in relief but somehow strange. I crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash can. I found my closet in a total mess- I mean it was also a mess before but it is way more messier now and I saw Kiku reading something on a piece of paper. I silently walked behind him and read along.

Dear (*insert blurry text*),

     If ever you find this note, don't let anyone read this. It is something that you need to keep in mind. Don't let the countries get you. It is best if you don't know any of this. And if anything goes wrong just go to-

Kiku placed the paper inside his bag. I'm still surprised that he didn't notice m-

"Is there something that you need, Laura-san?" He said in a strict tone.

"Ummm.. heheh. Uh. How long did you notice my presence?"

"Long enough to know that you've been invading my privacy." His privacy?!

"Oh.. umm... Sorry. So what was that about?"

"It's confidential."

"Mmm-hmmm... You did say that you are going to help me throughout the school year right?"

"Right. I'll only stay here for a year but on certain occasions, I'll be going back to Japan." 

"Ohhh... okay. I'll sleep on the couch and you could sleep on my bed."

"Are you sure? The bed is big enough for the two of us to slee-" I hit him hard on the face using my sister's pillow.

"Wh-what the hell are you thinking?!" I felt my face real hot. He wants me to sleep with him... on the same bed?!

"G-gomen, Laura-san. I didn't kno-"

"It's okay." I said while hiding myself using my pillow. "I-I'll just lend you my clothes a-and pj's and I am pretty sure I-"

"I am fine, Laura-san. My clothes will be brought by Italy-san." A honk was heard outside the house. Kiku and I walked to the door. Kiku was about to open it when Feliciano opened it ahead of time, grinning. He gave the paperbag to Kiku. Kiku somehow was having doubt issues so he checked the clothes. Instead of 'decent clothes', the paperbag was full of... boxers? Is that what they call it? Kiku looked at it with pure humiliation.

"Uh? Don't you like it Kiku?" Feli asked, a bit worried. I rolled my eyes.

"He really likes it, Feli." I said in a sarcastic tone. At the same moment, Ludwig brought something that Kiku and I both called 'Decent Clothings' and for that, Kiku was greatful.

"Arigatou, Ludwig-san." Kiku bowed.

"Ah, it was nothing." He dragged Feli out and drove away. Kiku and I only stood there, awkwardly.

"Uhmm... I'll go watch something." I walked away.

"We still have a lot to catch up on your studies Laura-san." That made me stop on my tracks and facepalmed.

How could I forget that?!

~~~

"...and Plvs Vltra is the most powerful...ummm system in that era?" I said unsurely. In fact, it was quite a hassle translating every Tagalog word into English.

"Did I explain it to you clearly or you still don't get it?" I asked nervously.

"I think I get it now. Arigatou, Laura-san." He said bowing slightly.

"Nah. It was nothing. Actually, they've already discussed this to us back in grade school. And now, there are certain corrections about the history in the Philippines." I said while putting my things inside my bag.... I need to pee.

"I'll go to the bathroom." I stated. I walked past my parents bedroom and turned left.

~Le Time Passes~

(A/N: Hey! It's not like you're gonna make me describe her peeing in the bathroom right? That would be awkward. =_= )

I flushed the toilet and I walked out. I went inside my parent's bedroom. I lied down on their bed. I don't even know why I entered. Is it because I miss them? I sat up and decided to look what was inside my parent's closet. What does my mom wear during business? Before I could even touch the handle...

.

.

Something smells rotten.

I stayed silent. I could only hear my slow breathing and my heart racing.

I slowly open the closet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next thing I knew was that I was lying on the floor and felt something cold on my left foot. 

A/N:

I know I suck at grammars and stuffs but you can't blame a girl who sucks at telling/writing a story in the first place. Plus, I'm not good at explaining either.

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN' THEY HATIN' >__<

Tae.. Ang OA naman ng chapter na 'to xD