Meeting the Axis Powers

Laura's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Wasn't I supposed to be in the hospital?

How long was I out? Who brought me here?

What is this super unfamiliar pla-?

My thoughts were interrupted when a boy in a blue military uniform, stepped in. Seeing that I'm awake, he smiled and ran out. I could hear his faint footsteps away and shouted something that I couldn't understand.

Here's my chance! I could esc-

     He went inside with a guy with chocolate brown eyes and weird black haircut and a muscular man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Staring at me. I sweatdropped. 'Just great. I was about to escape this place.'  I only stared the three of them and they seemed, familiar.

"You're finally awake." Muscular Man said while crossing his arms.

"Good Afternoon, Maria-chan." Chocolate Eye bowed.

"Ve~ Do you want pasta?" Happy Man said. Yup. I did make nicknames. What can I say? I don't know their names. I didn't want to reveal myself that easily. There must be something that they want from me. I decided to act. I frowned and tilted my head.

"H-huh? Sino kayo? Bakit ako nandito?" I asked while looking around the room like I have an amnesia or something.

[H-huh? Who are you, guys? Why am I here?]

"Does she understand English?" Muscular Man asked Chocolate Eye.

"Hai."

"Ve~ You do understand english, right Maria?" I kept my mouth shut and furrowed my brows.

"Stop fooring around! I know you can understand and speak Engrish." Chocolate Eye glared at me. I still don't want to put my act off.

"A-ano? Ano ang pinagsasabi mo diyan? Hindi kita naiintindihan. F Y I, nagsasalita po ako ng Tagalog."

[W-what? What're you talking about? I don't understand you. F Y I, I speak in Tagalog.]

"Based on your education system here in the Philippines, they teach you to speak in English and it is part of your academic curriculum." Muscular Man said while holding a folder with his.. reading glasses on? Wait. Does that mean that they've gathered information about me? Stalkers. I hate being stalked.

"Lying isn't good, Maria. Plus, we'll help each other to regain our memories." Happy Man held my hands and gave me a reassuring smile. I wanted to smile back and hug him but I can't. I just met him FCOL! 

"Isn't it earry to say those things to her?" Chocolate Eye asked, worried. I just noticed it right now but he pronuonced 'l' as 'r'. Just then a man came in shouting words that I couldn't understand and he looked just like Happy Man. Are they twins? When he saw me he let out a gasp.