Abandoned...

I am terribly sorry for not updating... PEACE -_-v

        I couldn't breath. I tried to scream. It was useless. Tears started to flow freely. I could feel my body shaking. What should I do?

"Laura-san?" I could hear the soft creak on the door.

"Laura-san!" He helped me up.

          "Are you alright?" I shooked my head no. Unable to speak any further. I cried. I didn't lean on Kiku for support. I didn't do anything else. Smelling the rotten flesh, I looked at two rotten bodies on the floor.  I pinched my nose and held my breath. I scooted closer. Seeing white worms moving around inside my mother's eye socket... It took me long enough to realize that those were maggots. I closed my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I puked and coughed on the toilet. I flushed the toilet and stood up, tears flowing freely. I turned around to face Kiku.

         "Are you alright, Laura-san? You still have vomit on your mouth." I took the collar of my shirt and wiped my mouth. Kiku tried not to show his disgust but I don't care at the moment.

           "Magpapalit din naman ako ng damit mamaya." I said. I wasn't in the mood right now. I sat down on the floor and cried.

[LI'm going to change my clothes later, anyway.]

        Kiku tried not to ask what I have said. He walked and knelt beside me. "Who were they?" He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I wiped my tears away and looked straight into his eyes. Tears flowed again.

"They're my parents."

__________°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°__________

   The investigators didn't have a clue nor any traces to know who the murderer was. They asked each of us about it but we didn't have a clue to help them.

   I sat on one of the chairs as I stared blankly at two coffins. I didn't cry. I felt numb. I don't know why. It's so confusing. One should feel numb first before feeling any emotion right? As much as I wanted to serve the visitors some snacks and beverages, I didn't feel like it. All of my friends, relatives and even my subject teachers are here. I didn't acknowledge their presence. I was not in the mood.

"Bakit nga ba siya umiiyak? Di naman kadalasan umuuwi yung magulang niya." I heard one of the visitors say while eating brownies.

[Why is she crying anyway? It's not like her parents go home frequently.]

Gaga. Hindi naman ako umiiyak. [Gaga. I'm not even crying.]

   I then heard a familiar cry. I averted my gaze to the coffins and found my sister. I also noticed that there are many foreigners surrounding her. I don't want to know how she even met them. They were trying to comfort her with words I do not wish to hear. I always hear the same crap over and over again from different people. I felt a presence near me and I turned my head to see Ludwig.

"We need to talk. " I nodded my head and followed him. As we both walked I saw Feli, Lovi, Kiku and a blond haired man with green eyes and thick eyebrows.

"I am terribly sorry for intruding your life like that. We mistook you for  Maria." Somehow, I felt relieved but something doesn't feel right.

"It's okay. " I said softly.

"We need to erase your memory about us and as much as possible we are going to find someone who is willing to adopt you." I only nodded. I find their idea crazy so I decided to get along with it. The man with green eyes and thick brows dragged me to a pentagon shit that I don't know what it is and placed me at the center.

"Isn't this illuminati or sometthing?" Shit. I don't want to go to hell. I looked at the man chanting a different language. I saw the Pentagon glowing red and I quickly made a run for it.

Omniscient POV

    The British man cursed under his breath as he walked near unconscious Laura. Ludwig walked near.

"What just happened?" Ludwig said. The blond stayed silent for a while and spoke.

"The spell has a crack. She shouldn't go past the circle while the incantation is yet to be finished. "

"When will you think that it will wear off. "

"I'm not sure but I think it is best for her to live somewhere else hoping not to trigger anything that would cause her to remember her past." Ludwig nodded and carried Laura in their van. Little did they know that a dark blue, diamond mark began to spread its veins and glowed a midnight blue on Laura's back.

   Ludwig was able to find a couple willing to adopt Laura. Of course money is involved. After their short meeting, Ludwig inserted a drug to extend Laura's sleep for a while. He did not say goodbye. He simply left without a word. The couples were inside the kitchen looking at the files Ludwig has left.

"Lufeli Kate S. Anderson" The woman said adoringly.

I know it's short but it is better than nothing right?