Star City... The Best Yet The Worst

“OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! Kuya Jacee, you serious?” I yelled happily.

“Yes I am.” Kuya Jacee chuckled.

“YEHEY!” Ate Maria and I fist bumped. Time check. 4:09pm.

Le Time Skips~

“Yey! We’re going to Snow World~” I sang.

“What’s with Snow World, anyway?” Ate Maria said, annoyed.

“It’s because I have never experienced snow before.” I pouted.

“Tch. It’s not real snow.” Ate Maria said.

“So? I could imagine it like that.” I spat.

In Snow World…

“Brrrr! It’s like the winter in Russia.” I shivered.

“No it’s not. Winter in Russia is-” An anime vein popped out from my head.

“Geez, sis! I’m just imagining that we’re currently in Russia.”

In ‘Lagim sa Dilim’…

 My sis, Kuya Jacee and I are walking inside. We didn’t really saw some scary stuffs but other groups were screening like maniacs. And we were irritated about it. Suddenly I heard a gay scream. WTF?! It came from Kuya Jacee. I set the thought aside and he screamed again for no reason… Which was weird since we didn’t encounter anything. Then I realized

.

.

.

.

.

.

He was only faking it. Grabe! Hindi naman siguro malakas ang trip niya noh?

In the end, I end up laughing at him.

I insisted my sister to ride at the big Ferris Wheel but she didn’t like it. She said she wanted to ride it when it’s dark.  I think it’s because of the city lights that she admired. But right now, I feel my stomach twist.  I never liked roller coasters. It’s killing me.

     The roller coaster is going up. I let out a small whimper. Okay, the scary part starts……… Now!

I screamed…

Not because of fear, but because of the thrill that was coming in…

      When the ride ended, I felt happy because I was able to overcome my fear.

Meanwhile….

Narrator’s POV

     The Allied Forces went into Snow World. They were only walking while France went away to attract women.

“Hahahah! The temperature here isn’t that cold.” America said while eating burger.

“You wanker! Foods are not allowed here. Didn’t you read the sign earlier?” England scolded America.

“Huh? Where? I don’t see any. You must be imagining things, Eng-err Arthur.”

(A/N: America, you’re not looking hard enough. =_=’ Cause I saw it before entering.)

“Git! You almost blew up our cover.” England whisper-yelled.

“The winter in Russia is colder than here, do you agree, Yao?” Ivan stated.

“Yes, aru.”

“Hey guys! If you want to have fun by yourselves then I suggest we should do whatever we want and meet at a certain place. And no one is allowed to object because I’m the hero.”