Back To School *le sigh*

Okay... The next question is... How can I possibly escape?! I realized that there is something missing and I just knew that I'll fail if I do it. First, make them believe that they could trust me. Second, when I come home, I'll directly tell my parents that I'll be leaving and living with my bestfriend.... Wait, I can't just tell them that. I'll just leave without telling them. What about my sister? If I leave, she'll go crazy talk about me leaving. It's not like we're close or anything but we somehow dislike each other. Just a little. If I leave, where can I possibly go to? I mean, the school probably has my bestfriend's address. Argh! Forget it. Maybe I should do a part time job and live in some apartment then it's just the fist week of school so it means I could still transfer. But what about the expenses? The water bill, electricity bill, apartment bill, clothes, food. ASDFGHJKL! Nevermind. I'll just escape once I'm done with High school. College? I'll think about it when the time comes. It's 11:30 in the morning and I still haven't eaten anything.

"I'm hungry." I sighed. Then we went to KFC... Psh! I'd prefer McDo you know.

"Bakit hindi McDo?" I asked Kuya Jacee.

[Why not McDo?]

"Di mo kaya itry kumain dito.. Baka sakaling magustuhan mo." I pouted.

[Why don't you try eating here first? You might like it.]

"Sige na nga."

[Alright.]

"Eh? What're you guys talking about?" Feli asked.

"Nothing, po." I replied, looking down.

~After Eating~

"Gusto ko pa ng Mashed Potato." I said while eating the last of it.

[I want another Mashed Potato.]

"Maria, naka-tatlo ka na ah." Kuya Jacee said.

[Maria, you already ate three.]

"Bakit? Si Kuya Ludwig naka-sampung kain na siya eh." Kuya Jacee glanced at Kuya Ludwig and I was right! Kuya Ludwig did ate ten mashed potatoes and was about to eat his eleventh. Kuya Jacee stared at me.

[Why? Kuya Ludwig ate ten.]

"No." I pouted.

"Whatever."

~~~

   I jumped out of the car then I forgot something. Crap! How am I supposed to tell my parents about it. When I walked inside, I was greeted by a hug. My Big Sis smiled and I looked at her awkwardly.

"It's good to see you again. And I thought you were dead." She gave me the worried tone.

"Uhhmm... Where's mom and dad?" I asked trying to change topic.

"Don't worry about them. They told me that they're staying somewhere around the country."