Her Silence

Topic: Crushing

Not a couple

Normal AU

It was the usual routine for Raven. Tea, Meditate, Go to sleep, and the occasional fight crime in between. But today was different. She skipped the tea and meditation and stayed in bed. It was a long evening for the girl. Her mind was playing tricks on her, making her think she was in love with her leader. Before she could wallow in silence, he knocked on her door.

"Raven. Come out."

She pulled a pillow to her face. She didn't want to be seen like this. It would have been disgraceful! She would never be able to live it down. She tightened the grip on her pillow at the thought of it. She could feel his concern through the bond as he could feel her confusion and how upset she felt.

"Enough. I'm coming in!"

He punched in the override code into the keypad opening the door. Raven felt her cheeks warm at the sound of his steel boots on the wooden floor. "Robin! Out!" She said, throwing a pillow at him. Of course, he instantly detected it, catching it only to throw it to the floor. She pulled up her hood, hiding her face.

"Rae..." He sat next to her, pulling her up, "Talk to me." She looked away, avoiding eye contact. He turned her face to look at him. He smiled at her, masked eyes staring into her own amethysts. "My emotions... May or may not have convinced me to like you," she said, speaking fastly. He chuckled, causing her to plop back on the bed. "See? Grr... It's so dumb! I shouldn't have-" He pulled her up, kissing her.

"I like you too. Stop freaking out."

She sat in awe, not sure what happened or what she felt. But she knew one thing.

She wanted to jump off the roof in excitement.