Tearing Heart

An "I wasn't good enough would've been fine."

Hell, it would've been enough.

But why?

Why did you have to lie?

We have a bond, don't you remember? I could feel it. But may I ask you, did you feel my pain? How my heart ended up torn into tiny pieces? Or did you not bother to even care? Why? The truth wouldn't have hurt as much as the lie you told me.

Is it me? What is it? The hair? To dark? What if I dye it red? Would that make you love me? What if I make my skin orange? Would that make you see me like you see her? Or if I was taller? Would that be better? Or am I just not good enough?

Even when I fell in love with someone else, I made you the center of the universe. The first person I thought I loved. The moment I saw you... I felt as if the moon and sun collided... I was the moon, but you preferred the sun. Bright, bubbly, lovable. But that wasn't me... I wasn't as good as her. And now look at me... When I get over me you reel me back in. But this is it.

I'm over you.

I let you hurt me too much, Robin.

SAD SAD SAD! BUT I AM SO SORRY!

I haven't updated in a while and that is awful of me... But the reason this is so :(( because it happened to me ;-; I wasn't fine for the whole day. So I typed it into a RobRae book! But I'm so fucking done. I'll make the next one a happy story. :3 also my children! Lying is the best fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off! (Who gets it?) Anyway... Gm BBS!