Guts

Not a couple

Normal AU

One. Two. Three. Four.

They were deep. Painful. But she wouldn't care. She felt her bleeding skin, grinning. She ran it under the hot water, rolling her sleeve, and hiding the cuts. "Raven. What's wrong? Please, open the door," Robin said, knocking on the door. She hid the razor, walking to her bed.

"Just come in."

He walked into the purple and black room, sitting next to her. "Raven. I know what you've been doing. You need to stop. You're hurting yourself," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She pulled her hood up, ignoring him. "What are you talking about?" She could feel his rage. His pain. Confusion. Sadness?

"Raven. Don't play that emotionless shit. What is wrong?"

He knew where it was, but he refused to believe her. He wanted it all to be a joke. He buried his hands in his hands, feeling stressed. Finally she spoke.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to live. I want to die, Robin."

His eyes widened under the mask at the statement. He bit his lip, attempting not to cry at the statement. He looked at the ceiling. "No. Raven. Stop saying you want to die, your still here aren't you? After all the times you attempted suicide, I saved you. And do you wanna know why? Because you are the only person who knows who I feel. The only one who understands. And I like you here. So stop shutting me out, stop hurting yourself," he said, forcing back tears. She hugged him, tears falling on her pale gray skin.

"Robin?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

A silence lasted for a moment before he spoke.

"I love you too."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I hope you guys liked that!