Raven White

Topic: Fantasy

Couple

Princess AU

Once upon a time... No. Too cliché... In the Kingdom of Azarath resided a young princess of the name Rachel Roth. She was a beautiful young lady with shoulder length dark purple hair and the palest of amethyst eyes. Pale grey skin, and a dashing smile: she was a automatic pick for any suitor.

Her life seemed perfect. She had a beautiful mother, with the kindest of hearts. But there was just one quirk.

Her father was a soul crushing demon, bent on destroying the world with his bare hands.

Yes. It was hard to rely on the fact, but she knew when she turned 16, he would be there to claim her.

Happy birthday to you, right?

"Just throw a birthday cake at me, plastered in red frosting 'Happy Birthday! You're gonna destroy the world!" she said, throwing a pillow at the wall. She would be 16 in a few days. She was scared.

Trigon stood at the mirror, clearing his throat. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all?"

"You, my league."

He grinned. The conceited man asked the orange mirror a final question before falling asleep.

"Mirror Mirror, where we stand. Who is the most lovely in the land?"

"Lady Raven of Azarath, sir."

His insides burned in fury. Unbelievable. His daughter couldn't beat him at his own game! She had to be eradicated...

The sound of a lute was heard from the garden. Raven stuck out her head to locate it. Of course it was only her friend who, of many, was smitten with the dark girl. But, unlike many, she returned the feelings for him. She began to giggle. "Richard, what are you doing?" "Playing a song for my lady, of course," he smiled. She exited the tower, hugging her companion. "Hello Richard," she smiled. He kissed her forehead.

"Where to today, my love?"

"The woods!"

They walked to the woods, unaware of what they would face.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Have you ever thought of running?" Raven said, swinging her legs against the trunk of the fallen trees. "Of course," Richard said, drawing circles into the dirt with a stick. "Then why not? My mom wouldn't care, she's too busy with a bottle of rum than to care for me," she said, throwing a rock into the pond. He took her hands into his. "Let's do it the-" he stopped before he heard a rustle in the bushes. They looked in fear.

"Raven."

It was a man holding a butcher knife. He looked fearful. "Listen to me. Your father wants your heart. To eat it as a meal. But I can not do it. Run, Raven. Please. As far as possible," he pleaded. She grabbed Richard's hand and dashed through the woods. Never to be seen again.

"King Trigon of the underworld, the heart of Princess Raven," holding out the heart. Unbeknownst to the foolish king, it was but a heart of a deer. He boiled and ate the organ, smiling the whole way.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Raven. Wake up."

They had fallen asleep together, Robin guarding her. "R-Richard? Where am I?" She said groggily. He threw out his hand, showing her the trees and dews. Here they would start their lives, and Raven would be happy. A princess or not.

She had her lute playing Richard.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
READ PWEEZ!

Awie! My OTP is adorbs! ❤ And it's funny because, well,

MY LAST NAME IS WHITE!

Raven would look like Snow White, but act like Elsa. What do you say?

Should I do a Frozen AU?

But it focusing on CyStar not RobRae?

What do you guys think about CyStar? I know I ship it!

I don't care, I'm gonna make it!

Upcoming Stories:

Heart of Stone

Prom (RobRae)

Rylee Lynn One Shots (A RobRae baby)

Frozen Hearts (A CyStar Frozen Story!)

Sorry, I know this is getting long, but I can't wait to start writing! It's exciting! I'm gonna make BB Olaf! Eek! I'm gonna start writing now.

Wait. I gotta write all my others... So that will be on hiatus... I need to finish Prom too! Ugh and school is starting? So busy!

Anyways, love you fishies! Stay alert and active! 🐠❤

Evil beware. We have waffles.