Laptop

Couple

School AU

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

This idea came to me one night thanks to my brother and an old laptop of mine.

Rachel sat in her boyfriend's room, shuffling around in a drawer. They were going to the beach and he had told her to get his SPF. While looking, she found an all black laptop covered in stickers. She tilted her head in curiosity before finding the bottle. She smiled, grabbing it and rushing to him. "Found it, babe," she said, grabbing his arm.

Sitting next to Richard, she spoke. "Dick, why haven't you told me about your laptop?" He looked at her, smiling. "You never asked." She glared at him.

"I never knew."

He layed on the towel. "Babe, I'll tell you about it when we go back to my house, m'kay? Now let's go swim," he said, carrying her on his back.

"Ok, you told me when we're at your house," she said, rubbing her hair with a towel after her shower, "shoot." He pulled out the laptop, with a sigh.

"Here it is."

She sat next to him in her towel, inspecting the laptop. It wasn't all that special, but it was something. She put her head on her shoulder. "I'm going to go put on your clothes." He chuckled as she searched through his drawer. She pulled out a red collared shirt and took the pair of shorts she had with her and went to change.

"Open it." She was trying to get him to unlock the laptop, but he wouldn't budge.

"No."

She angrily plopped on his bed, growling. "Babe, you don't get it. It won't work, see? If it did, I would let you use it every single day." She got up, putting her head on her shoulder.

"Your lucky your cute."

He kissed her forehead.

"I know."