It's Over...

Topic: Hurt

Not a couple

Normal AU

Hi guys! So this is based off the episode Mr. Greg from Steven Universe and a story by IanaThePacifist a one shot story called Marco's Favorite Star, but its a Starco... Its a good story though. If you like SvTFOE, check that dope shit out! Its like the only well written Starco Fanfic. Seriously. Anyway, onwards Aoshima! Also I do not own the song, Rebecca Sugar does!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Ugh. Starfire laid on top of Robin sound asleep. We had gone out camping just the three of us. I was reluctant, yes, but i still went. Star wanted us all to go, but Cyborg and Beast Boy lucked out. So i had to go with Romeo and Juliet. All the flirting... It was annoying. Especially since... I shouldn't feel this way, but how couldn't I? He saved me from hell. He was so nice to me and cute. I had had enough. I teleported to my room. I heard glass shatter in the distance, but I couldn't care less. A tune popped in my head. I began to sing along to the non existent sound.

I was fine with the girls would come into his life now and again.

I grabbed a photo off us of my dresser. I chuckled. He was sticking out his tongue. One of the only times he was laid back. He insisted I take a picture with him. My eyes lingered to him. He would always have a girl chasing after him. Flirting with him. Attempting to hit on him, but he would roll his eyes, walking away.

I was fine 'cause I knew that they didn't really matter until you.

I sat on my windowsill, imagining the time I realized that Star would win this round. How much of an unfair advantage he had on me.

I was fine when you came and we fought like it was all some silly game

I traced my hand down the window pane. I remembered how she would gush about him and I would scream at her, telling how no one cared and all the ways she'd respond.

Over him, who he'd choose. After all those years, I never thought I'd lose.

I rested on the window sill. I couldn't believe I had failed. Robin's was Starfire's now. Even though I wasn't happy about it, I knew I wasn't going to get him regardless.

It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?
You won, and he chose you, and he loved you, and he's gone.