Broken

Couple

Topic: Death

Normal AU

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I'm sorry ok. I didn't mean to write such angst. It just happened. Tehe. Prepare your pitchforks and Kleenex Tissues!

Thud. That's all Raven could feel when the news was broken to her. Well, it was never really broken to her. She already knew. She could feel his pain. Robin had set out to Gotham to assist Batman.

"I'll be back in a few weeks, ok? I love you."

She never thought that he'd never come back. She clenched her fist, knowing she couldn't come back from it. It was unfair to her. He was such a great person. But he was the one to die in the motorcycle crash.

She lingered over his casket. She chuckled, so bittersweet. "It's kinda funny, you know?" A tear strolled down her cheek. "I told him how, how dangerous that thing was." Several tears fell behind. He stroked his cheek, looking down at him. Cyborg put a hand on her shoulder. "It's ok, Rae. He's in a better place now."

Ha. Those 6 words. Filled with so many lies. He wasn't in a better place. A better place would be here. Those six words tormented her soul. She nodded and teleported to her room, unable to continue.

She layed in bed, feeling where he usually slept. Her tears stained the spot. Could she even move on with life? Who would be there to make her laugh? To stop her from killing Beast Boy? To help her with her nightmares? Her hands shook. If only she had Robin. But she couldn't.

Several months had past. Starfire was there for her, though it was tough on her too. All her teammates were, but mostly Starfire. It was his death anniversary today. Damn. It hurt like a punch to a nose with metal pipe. Starfire and she would go to visit him.

She held the rosemaries in her hand. They entered the gravery (A/N how do you spell that?) approaching his grave. Starfire immediately hugged the stone, tears falling down her face. Raven rubbed her back. She placed the flowers respectively on the dirt. She sat in front of the grave, tears welling up in her eyes. "Robin. I miss you like hell. Really. I wish I could bring you back..." She rubbed the rocky surface, bowing her head, whispering

"I still love you, boy blunder."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Awwww. I may make a happier story for them, lifting your spirits. But sadly, I GOTTA DO EFFING CHORES. Ugh. I better get money for this shit. 😡😑😴😣 I love you my fishies! Stay cute! Write soon. ✌