Pout for me Kitten: 1

Ariana's P.O.V

Walking into the library I dropped my bag behind the desk and walked to the back, dragging a book cart with me.

You'd think it'd be easy to get a job but I all but begged to get this one.

I mean it had its perks.

It was a family owned business so the lunch was always a good meal. Also I got 15$ an hour.

I worked 5 hours.

Do the math.

Walking to the last row I began to put the books in the places their supposed to be by using the dewy code.

"Ms. Grande?" A voice from the front called.

Smiling, I put the book back on the rack and walked to the voice.

"Tj you don't see me calling you Mr. Davis, so don't do it me." I laughed ruffling his hair.

"Yea I know Ari, I only do it to bug you." He laughed and I shook my head.

"Whatcha got for me?" I asked as he handed over a thin file.

"A bunch of late books."

Opening the file I started to look through to see what the people haven't returned yet..... Or ever.

"How could you not wanna return Dora?" Shaking his head he walked away mumbling about Dora.

I closed the folder walking over to the desk and laid it down, beginning to type.

Even though I kinda love working in the library the sound of pure and utter silence is something I will never in my life get used to.

Its eating my soul because I keep thinking someone's going to pop up out of nowhere and kill me.

Then turn my body in when they find out who I am.

Being a librarian was the most normal thing I could do.

Since it's supposed to be quiet they wouldn't come here.

Well unless they wanna get fined.

The phone blared, echoing throughout the library causing me to jump, my arms slapping against the keyboard causing it to say "so please return 'lskjaka'"

Putting a hand against my chest I took a breath and answered the phone.

"Hi th-"

"Tj, where's your mom I gott-"

"Sir this isnt tj." I cut him off.

"Oh..." He was silence for a few seconds.

"Is this Tj now?" He asked.

I laughed.

"Is this Beyonce?" Laughing even more I shook my head. "C'mon kid your smarter than that"

"Are you implying that I'm dumb?" He sounded offended, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Look sir, Tj isn't in at the moment and if you or anymore of his friends call asking for him, he won't be here period." I shook my head.

"Bu-"

"He'll be here when he gets here." I hung up the phone and let out a breath.

This has been the third time one of Tj's friends have called and its getting annoying.

For no reason I'll have the Shit scared out of me because of some 17 year-olds who can get it up whenever but can never keep it down.

Getting out of the chair I walked to the office part then up the stairs to the family's home.

Knocking 3 times I opened the door and found Tj and his friend watching sports.

"Ariana this isn't your house." Tj announced and I rolled my eyes.

"Really???" I gasped.

"Yea so stop walking in." He mumbled placing some chips on his mouth.

Shaking my head I plopped by him, shoving my hand in the chips taking a handful, and using my hand as a bowl as I ate the chips.

"You know Ari there's plenty of space right here." Tj's friend Jonathan patted his lap.

"Johnny boy I am way out of your league." I smirked looking over at him.

"No I could show you a good time baby." He rubbed his lap and I laughed shaking my head.

"Maybe when your legal." I whispered and he laughed nodding his head.

"Oh and by the way Tj another one of your friends called. What did I say?" I shoved him so he would look at me.

Sighing he turned to look at me placing the bowl of half empty chips on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry Ari but you know how it is." He shrugged leaning back.

"Noo. I dont know how it is cause I don't give people my work number." I announced scrunching my eyebrows.

"Shit like that would get you fired."

"Good thing its in my family name cause technically I own it." He smirked. Shoving him I got up.

"Your trifflin' Tj."

"See you at tomorrow at 12!" He yelled as I shut the door.

"Your still gunna be trifflin'" I muttered as I went down the stairs.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So uhm idk what I'm doing lol but please comment and vote telling me what I could or should do to make this story even a little bit better.

Feel free to comment on the places were I've messed up, or grammar issues, it'll help a lot.

Pretty please give this book a shot, this is the first time I've done this so please don't hate me of I mess up on something dumb.

Please comment and vote.

Love you

Wow I just realized how many times I said please.

Please don't hate me😂