Pout for me Kitten: 3

Hulloo and welcome back to my YouTube channel!

Sorry I try way too hard.....

*takes a long deep inhale and exhale*

Let's just get on with the story.

*******
Ariana's P.O.V
******

I had about 5 minutes before class was going to start, so whipping out my phone I called my soon to be date.

"Whhhaaaatttt?" He drawled out.

"You have to come with me to this Halloween party." I rushed taking a couple of steps away from the door since people were already flooding in.

"No." He mumbled, not even thinking about it.

"Please please pleaaseee." I begged and I heard a loud groan come from the other side of the line.

"I'll do anything."

Groan.

"I swear I won't ask for anything this whole month." Because let's be honest. I will ask for something again.

Groan.

"What do you want from me?"

Long depressed sigh.

"Look if you don't do this I'll step on your balls in heels." Giving up on begging him I decided to handle it the only way I knew how.

Violence.

Or threats.

"Don't you have anything better to do than harass a teenager?" He asked, and I could just imagine his smirk.

"Yes or no." Irritation was lacing my voice as the last couple of minutes till the bell were ticking down.

"You owe me." He said after a couple seconds.

"Oh and your an adult, your 18." I smirked hanging up the phone, not bothering to listen to his protests.

Thank you Tj.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"All these books for you?" Putting my arms on the counter I peered down to look at the little girl who had put up a stack of books in the counter.

"Yes." Smiling she reached her hands in her pocket fishing out her library card.

Scanning her books I couldn't help but smile at the girl.

I wasn't doing this at her age.

I didn't know how old she was but I just know I wasn't doing reading books.

"You know who you remind me of?" I asked stacking her books.

"Who?" Her doe eyes stared up at me in confusion.

"Matilda." She scrunched her eyebrows.

"You don't know who Matilda is?" Shaking her head a faint blush rushed to her cheeks and I smiled.

"Gimme a second." Rushing over to the books I quickly spotted out Matilda and the BFG.

literally am ready to watch the movie.