Pout for me Kitten: 4

4 chapters already????

Over 200 reads???

Over 20 votes??? ( I had to wait to get to 20 to update lmao)

LESSSSS GETTT ITTTT!!!

******
Ariana's P.O.V
******

I laughed.

Right in his face.

"How the fuck do you get fired from 7/11?" I laughed, my eyebrows scrunched.

"Really simple actually. I'm not a 7/11 type of guy." He shrugged a shoulder.

"That doesn't even make sense dude." Leaning back in the chair I looked to my right and saw the pile of books.

Heaving a sigh I picked up half the stack and got up.

"Were closed."

But of course this guy wouldn't take the hint.

He grabbed the other half of the stack and followed behind me into the rows of books on the shelves.

"Persistent are we." I observed putting the books on the shelf that they were assigned to.

"Why thank you." He gushed plopping the stack of books he had onto the floor.

"Where's the manager." Placing the last book in my stack in the shelf I looked over to see the guy sat down and on his phone, with his feet propped on the books.

Shaking my head I walked over to him, shoving his feet off the books with my foot, and grabbed the books.

"You'd rather be known as the librarian, rather than the guy who refills the slurpee machine?" Smirking, I turned around to put the books on the opposite shelf.

"That's were your wrong." He stood up, brushing off his butt.

"I only restocked everything else."

Placing the last book in the shelf I turned around to face him.

"Well we're closed." I shrugged, crossing my arms.

"Don't you get tired of saying that?" He asked mimicking my stance.

I rolled my eyes realizing that I did get tired if saying that.

The only reason why I don't want him to work here is because I don't want a partner, and people think that being a librarian is the easiest thing so they sit on their asses all day.

Like me, sometimes.

Damn.

Maybe I'm a hypocrite.

Pushing my body off of the shelf I walked back over to the counter and grabbed an application sheet.

"Fi-"

"If I give you this will you do me a favor?" I asked, holding the thin piece of paper tight.

"If it involves anything sexual then no. Sorry but you were cute then you opened your mouth." He shrugged, causing me to roll my eyes.

"No you dick, can you go to this party with me?" I asked because I knew me and Tj were on thin ice since he practically begged not to go.

"Why?"

"Because I need a date." I rushed then added a simple 'pretty please' right after.

"I will only if you get me this job by tomorrow." He leaned his arms on the desk and smiled.

"Oh and I want you to tell the manager how loyal and on time I'd be."

"No, tha-" I began but he cut me off.

"Okay then I won't go to that party and, I'll tell the manager how rude you are to costumers." Snatching the sheet out of my hand he folded it and started to walk to the door.

You will regret this you hoe.

"Alright, fine." I yelled causing him to stop.

"I'll sugarcoat everything if you go to that party with me." My voice was pretty much begging and pleading as that sentence struggled to come out of my mouth.

He just stood there, taking the application out of his pocket and playing with it.

Turning around he had a big smirk painted on his face and shoved the application in his pocket.

"The names Justin."

***********

So short chapter I know but I'll update the next and I promise it'll be longer.

I guess you can call this a filler chapter?

Comment, vote and fries do not go with ice cream so stop.