Pout for me Kitten: 2

I published this like 27618 times.

I hate you wattpad.

Before I start I just wanna say, for those who are more sensitive that there will be sexual talk, not the bad but yea

That's it.

Oh and strong language.

Arri at the top.

Idk about y'all but I think after she released her latest album she got a more mature look for her and I'm lovin it.

She looks hot in braids, jus sayin.

******
Ariana's P.O.V
******

"ARRRIIII!!"

And this my friend is why you tell your family you won't be home till 11.

"What, Frankie what?" Tossing my bag on the floor I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and just staring.

No matter how rich or poor you are you will always stare at the fridge.

"Where have you been?" He asked leaning against the island eating leftovers.

"Your not my mom." Turning around I closed the door with my foot, holding a container of Fettuccini.

"Your my hoe." I smiled sweetly and he laughed.

"And your my bitch." He replied taking a bite out of the food.

"Anything interesting happen today?" Trying to make light conversation I snorted.

"Well this hot guy came in and he took me to the back of the library where we had hot wild sex while he read me an erotica." I looked him dead in the eye with a blank look.

"Kiiinnnnkaaayy!" He yelled causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"C'mon Frankie, I'm a librarian. The only interesting shit that happens is the phone calls I get." Taking the bowl out of the microwave I sat at the island.

"Well what do they say? Arri you know how boring my life is." He mumbled.

"This one time this guy asked me, and I quote, 'when the fuck is my pizza coming? I live 2 minutes away' and then I said 'well take your 2 minute trifflin' ass there' and I hung up." Laughing I took another bite of the food, loving the taste of fettuccine.