Pout For Me Kitten: 7

So I have a question, instead of naming the chapters after the book would you guys like it if I actually made up a title name?

If I do it may take a while to come up with one but I mean at least it wouldn't be so repetitive.

Have you guys seen the Ari and Nicki performance at the American Music awards? Ik I'm late but that was sexy, hands down.

Like okay Ari I see you boo.

Anyways I'm so sorry that it took me THIS LONG to update. I know that i keep saying school but I'm all honesty the problem this time was writer's block, I just couldn't come up with anything interesting.

I honestly had no idea on how to start this chapter so bare with me if it sucks I promise I'll start on a regular again.

Okay let's get on with this now.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Ariana's P.O.V.

Bringing the car to a halt, I viewed the house in front of me with sweaty palms.

Turning my attention to Justin I silently cursed when I actually thought about the questions I would get when I walked in with him.

"Well c'mon pretty boy." Bringing myself out of my trance I opened the door and began towards the front door.

"Wait." Pulling on my wrist Justin turned me around so I was staring at him.

Raising my brow I looked down at where his hand was gripping on my wrist, getting the message he snatched his hand away and looked at me.

"Where just friends Justin, don't over think anything." Shaking my head I tried to turn around but he caught my wrist again.

"What now?" I sighed rolling my eyes.

Tightening his grip on my wrist he leaned forward, lightly trailing his finger along my lower lip.

Blinking back my confusion he stepped back, his grip on my wrist completely gone as he smirked.

"You had a little something." Shaking my head,I turned around thankful that he didn't stop me again as he was right on my heel.

"Are you sure they let 17 year old in?" He  muttered, but I could hear him clearly.

Approaching the door I looked over my shoulder and shrugged.

"They never really had a problem with it before"

*************

"How'd you find him Arri? I honestly thought you'd pull a t.j on us again." Alexa muttered sipping on whatever was in her cup staring at Justin.

"Does it honestly matter?" I signed taking her cup, and drinking the alcohol.

"Hey, hey, hey." Snatching the cup back she shook her head. "We wouldn't want you to crash with someone that precious in the car with you." Smacking her arm lightly I scoffed.

"He's anything but precious." Glancing back at him I couldn't help but smile a little when he missed on of the beer cups, shaking his head.

"He seems to fond the guys here." Turning my attention back to her I shrugged. "I even heard the Riveras talking to him, saying he was chill and could hang with them anytime."