Pout for me Kitten: 6

*********
Ariana's P.O.V
*********

Of fucking course I wasn't the pizza boy, way to be observant Justin.

I slowly clapped tossing my bag behind the counter as I sat in the chair.

"Wow, your observation skills are rapidly increasing. First with the fucked up pizza order and now knowing the difference between a librarian and a pizza boy?" Shaking my head I wiped a fake tear from my eyes.

"Do you want a cookie?" He laughed walking over to me and leaning his body on the counter, his arms keeping him up.

"I do actually." He smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Your disgusting." Sitting up I rolled the chair over to the 'turn in' pile of books and situated them in piles from on time, late and very late.

"Hey, you never said what kind of cookies." He chuckled.

"Fine do you want snicker-doodle or chocolate chip?" Spinning the chair around so I could see him he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Now you know I want the other cookie." My face contoured in disgust, as I shook my head.

"Your ugly when you pout." Spinning the chair back around I resumed the piles I was making.

"Never asked."

Refusing the urge to give back a comment I bought the stacks back and forth from the computer and back to their original spot, scanning them in.

This is how my day normally went, well before Justin came into the picture.

I would scan books and put them into their shelves by their dewy codes, then go upstairs to T.j's and bother him for like 5 minutes and resume my shift.

It was very draggy.

Very boring.

And very pointless, but you have to start from somewhere.

Even though it's Justin's third day he's already made this job fun in a way.

Just being able to bicker with someone my age rather-

Waaiiittt.

"How old are you?" Realizing I had no idea of his age because he didn't even have to fill out the stupid application.

It took a couple of minutes but soon he came from out of one of the shelves with a stack of books in his hands.

Ploppling them down on the shelf he began to go through them.

"22."

"Oh." So maybe a little younger.

"Why?" Shifting his gaze he glanced at me raising an eyebrow before he went back to looking through the books.

"Nothing. So are you still going with me?" I asked getting out of the chair, walking over to him.

"I'm not one to bail at the last minute." Closing the book he looked up at me.

"Or am I too old for you?" He asked.

"What?" If anything he's too young for me.

"Yea, aren't you like 17?" Re-stacking the books he scrunched his eyebrows as I stood there and gawked.

Did he jus-

"Pffftt. I wish she was." Looking over Justin's shoulder T.j walked in with a bag of chips in his hand.