Pout for me Kitten: 5

2 updates in 1 day because I feel you deserve it.

Enjoy

******
Ariana's P.O.V
******

So now I have a 'date' with that Justin kid instead of Tj.

Is it a bad thing that I only just met him 120 hours ago?

Or 5 days.

It's the last couple of days till the Halloween party and I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this.

Well I'm not really I just need a date.

Again, I don't want Alexa running around trying to find a guy for me.

And quit frankly I don't want to be breathing down her neck as she gropes on seven different guys.

Only two days left.

That's the thought that was running through my mind to the last half hour while Justin kept being.... Justin.

He's so fucking annoying.

First he came in laughing and smirking about how I didn't get this job as fast as him.

Then he ACTUALLY TOLD TJ'S MOM THAT I CURSED AT HIM WHILE HE WAS STILL A COSTUMER.

exhibit A. Why you should never make a deal with him.

Exhibit B.

Well he brought in two girls, and they were giggling in the bathroom.

I highly doubt they were drawing on the walls.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING I WOULD DO.

Oh and just to top it all off.

IT'S HIS FIRST FUCKING DAY.

I just wanna chop off his baby holder.

The digging of the door caused me to roll my eyes and groan loudly.

In my time of working here, that bell has never dinged so many times within an hour.

"Uh, large pepperoni olive for Justin?"

I'm going to kill him.

"Hey, took you long enough." Justin murmured walking up to the guy and opening the box.

Rolling his eyes in pure satisfaction he closed the box walking away.

"Uhm sir that's 7.50." The delivery boy with brown shaggy hair walked up to Justin.

"No." Turning around Justin took a slice out and bit into it.

"Your policy says that if its 20 minutes late its free." Picking off a green pepper he put it in the pizza box, setting it down in the counter.

"And you fucked up my order."

"Dude didn't you read the fine print it clear-"

"No I read the big print like everyone else." Taking another bite he walked over to the boy.

"Here's 2 tips. A green pepper to symbolize, never fuck up a order." Justin handed the boy the flappy green pepper.

"And get a job as a librarian to symbolize knowledge."

Leaving the guy there to contemplate his life he slowly turned around walking out.

"So you order pizza? As if that's a good thing to do on your first day." I scoffed taking a slice.

"Your right I should've done it my second day because I had no idea what the address, or what street it was." He looked up as if he was in thought, then quickly shrugged.