Leaving the party is my favorite part

Cassandra walked in and threw dresses at us "Put them on and Lileana and Josephine will be over to get you both once we finish the last few things" With that she walked out and we both looked at each other. Morrigan shrugged and took the red dress and I took the green. We quickly changed and helped the other fix the dress if it needed fixed. I looked down and over to my dresser. I quickly grabbed the flower crown my sister made me wear when I was going into the wilds to keep me safe. I smiled at it and put it on my head. Morrigan looked at me and smiled "I'm assuming your sister gave you that?" I nodded "She had me wear it when I left to go anywhere to keep me safe."
The door opened and Josephine and Lileana smiled "You girls look amazing" Lileana said and Josephine nodded. Me and Morrigan both laughed and smiled back, nodding thank you. We walked into Harold's Rest and it was set up different and before we knew it all eyes fell on us. Dorian and Iron Bull were whispering back and forth while everyone else was silent. I went over to Cassandra and Varric and he looked at me "That dress isn't bad on you, you should wear dresses more often" I laughed slightly "I've never wore a dress before so this is a first and hopefully it'll be the last. I'm not into wearing them" they laughed and I looked over to Dorian. He motioned me over so I got up and walked over to him.
"What's up?" I asked and he looked at me "Just wanted to say you look quite lovely in that dress" I smiled "Thank you, Dorian" he nodded "You're welcome Mariah" Sera grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs "You have got to see this! Cole is awesome" we went over to Cole and he was looking down at everyone "Cole! Read her! Let's see how she feels!" He looked over at me but my focus was directed at someone else. I saw Solas walk in and my face became red and my heart started to race "Why do I feel like this? I get nervous just being around him. Butterflies, heart racing, cheeks red. Maybe in love?" I turned to Cole and Sera "With who?" I looked at Cole, mentally telling him to shut up "Solas"
I glare at him and walk back downstairs. I go next to Krem and Iron Bull and I smacked my head down on the table "You seem pissed" Bull said and I looked up at him "You have no idea" Krem laughed "What happened to make you upset?" I sighed "Cole.... Kindaish. Sera told him to read how I feel and he said some stuff when I saw a specific person and I told him not to tell Sera who I saw but he did and knowing Sera she'll end up saying something" Iron Bull nodded "Sera is that kind of person but she might not do it" I looked down "I hope she doesn't. I really rather him not know" Krem nodded "Can we know who? I mean we don't know what you feel" I sighed "Just don't say anything please."
They nodded and I looked over at Solas talking to Varric "It has to do with Solas...." Iron Bull looked over at him "I'm surprised you don't like Dorian better" I looked over at him and laughed "He's cute but I don't like him as much as I do Solas" Varric comes over and sits next to Krem "So Mariah, I was asked to tell you to go to the garden. I don't know why but someone asked me to tell you" I nodded and looked over to where Solas and Varric were sitting and Solas was gone. I got up and walked out of the Harold's Rest. Quickly running up the stairs I made it into the garden. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I sighed and turned around to head back before I heard footsteps.
I turned and saw Solas standing next to where I first met Morrigan. I smiled and went over to him. I looked out past the wall and remembered how my sister and I use to dream of having a view of the world like this. Solas looked over and sighed "Sera and Cole talked to me earlier, they said things about you" I sighed and looked away "Of course they did. I never should've thought I could trust those two" Solas shrugged "What do you mean? It was positive things. Sera was talking about your looks while Cole was talking about your spirit and personality" I looked at him and sighed in relief "That's not at all what I thought you meant, Solas. I thought you mean they talked to you about what happened tonight."
He laughed lightly "Ar lath ma" I looked at him in surprised "Did you just say what I think you said or am I hearing things?" I asked and he smiled "You heard me correctly" I stood there stunned" But you barely know me Solas" he shrugged "You barley know me either and that didn't stop you from having feelings for me nor I for you" my face began to heat up and I turned my head away so he couldn't see my face. He smiled and put his hand under my chin, making me face him. I looked at his eyes and I felt the whole world stop. I kissed him lightly not knowing how he'd react but he kissed me back. "I love you, Solas" he smiled slightly and kissed my forehead "Goodnight" he walked away and my heart ached when he left.

Tbh I had no idea what the hell to write for this one sooooo yeah this isn't even a good chapter and I hate it, tbh. I honestly don't know why I even write stories because they aren't even good😐🙃 but whatever. I guess I have an overactive mind so I just decide to write random things😂 and I'm obsessed with Dragon Age rn but it'll end soon like it did when I was obsessed with Mass Effect. I can't stand playing those games anymore and idk why. It makes me kinda upset because I haven't beat the second and I really want to but I can't bring myself to play them🙃 oh well! Anyways it's currently 11:48pm and I'm tired so I'm going to bed! Have a great day/night! Bye lovelies💕