Glory Days (5 Seconds of Summer)

In life there is so many 'the one's', especially in high school...

The one who everyone loves. 

The one who everyone hates. 

The one no one knows. 

The one everyone knows but doesn't speak to. 

The one who doesn't speak to anyone.

I could go on but:  

A) I think you get my point and  

B) I'm boring myself so I must be boring you.

Anyway, back to my point. In all of our cliche lives, we are lured into the false fantasy of finding 'The One'. The big one. The one who will make everything better.

(Wow, I'm using 'one' way too much)

For those who haven't caught on yet I'm talking about love, supposed, true love. Teens are captivated by the fallacy and spend the best years of their lives in search of it. In the end they end up settling down for second best and convincing themselves that this is what they wanted and will want for the rest of their lives.

Welcome to the story of my pessimistic battle through high school, along the way there are sure to be: tears, anger; disbelief and maybe, just maybe a little bit of laughter (kindly provided by my very few friends).

Now I know what you are all thinking blah, blah, blah. You are the typical quiet girl who; unknown to everybody and herself, is truly a badass who has the power to make herself popular if she tried (Who said I wasn't a badass? I don't pick a fight with random people but I can stand my ground).

What you all really want to know is: where is the boy. And don't you worry, he is coming. Be assured that he is coming, as sure as night eventually comes.

But because in the inside I am a nice person, I'm going to give you the heads up I never received.

Ashton Irwin is the one who will come in like fire. At first he will start off small and your alarm will go off, but the more you try to put him out, the stronger he becomes. Then he spreads until the whole room is engulfed in flames.

Moral of the story: you should have got out of that room when you could.

A.N -  

Hi this is my first FanFiction on a brand new account, I'd really appreciate comments telling me if you liked this story and whether I should carry on.  

Thanks xx